What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the #3 rookie in FF? (1 Viewer)

Who is the #3 rookie in FF?

• Felix Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rashard Mendenhall

• Ray Rice

• Matt Ryan

• Steve Slaton

• Total voters
Should be close between Mendenhall and Jones. I admit i havnt seen much of Mendenhall, but i really liked what i saw out of Jones this year.

After the top four, you may want to list Kevin Smith. Assuming i had to draft now, i would take him at 6 after Rice.

Jamal Charles should be on this list before Slaton
They both belong on there WAY before Ryan.
I would agree, but some who are in 2 QB leagues might not.
He isn't even the best QB in the class.
Yes he is.
If you mean the Boston College graduating class of 2008, you may be correct.
:thumbup:

I went Mendenhall 'cause like Stewart, has the size + measurables to be a late-1st round pick and could very well end up on a good, solid team that shouldn't be playing catch-up all year, but will be making him the starter either this year or next.

Mendenhall is my pick. He has a fast burst, smarts, and keeps his feet moving while having good size.

?? Doesn't it kinda of matter where these kids get drafted? Rice could end up behind an All-Pro while a somewhat no body like Mike Hart could land on a team that loses their start RB in the off-season due to an injury.

?? Doesn't it kinda of matter where these kids get drafted? Rice could end up behind an All-Pro while a somewhat no body like Mike Hart could land on a team that loses their start RB in the off-season due to an injury.
Doesn't it kind matter that this poll is going on now and I'm sure we'll have at least a couple more of these before the season opener. Some leagues will be drafting pre-combine, more pre-draft and most of us between the draft and opening day. Some of us are trying to gamble on trades now where you may be able to pick up a little value based on uncertainty because we think we know our #### more than others in our leagues.

Doesn't it kind matter that this poll is going on now and I'm sure we'll have at least a couple more of these before the season opener. Some leagues will be drafting pre-combine, more pre-draft and most of us between the draft and opening day. Some of us are trying to gamble on trades now where you may be able to pick up a little value based on uncertainty because we think we know our #### more than others in our leagues.
:shrug:

Stewart is #3

it is like the Auburn duo a couple yars back, the top two come from the same SEC team

I don't know why the assumption is that Stewart will be number two instead of Mendhall. I was very impressed by Mendhall's bowl game playing against one of the best defenses in college in what amounts to a home game for USC, and playing with a QB who can't throw, he still managed to put up impressive numbers. Why is Stewart more likely to star in the NFL than Mendenhall?

I don't know why the assumption is that Stewart will be number two instead of Mendhall. I was very impressed by Mendhall's bowl game playing against one of the best defenses in college in what amounts to a home game for USC, and playing with a QB who can't throw, he still managed to put up impressive numbers. Why is Stewart more likely to star in the NFL than Mendenhall?
That isn't jeter's assumption. It is the result of the first two polls. This is the 3rd poll.

Users who are viewing this thread