What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is rookie #6 for FF? (1 Viewer)

Who is rookie #6 for FF?

• Kevin Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamaal Charles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why the new poll? The last one was basically just these two. I am sure your results will be the same. How about just calling the 6 spot a tie, and start the next poll at 8?

Why the new poll? The last one was basically just these two. I am sure your results will be the same. How about just calling the 6 spot a tie, and start the next poll at 8?
You are right and it may end up being very close still. I'll give it some time today.

Because out of 107 votes, only 58 were used on those two RB's. All those other votes can swing it one way or the other with these two RB's.I voted for Smith by the way.

Because out of 107 votes, only 58 were used on those two RB's. All those other votes can swing it one way or the other with these two RB's.
Yeah, but do you really want the opinion of someone who was originally not voting for one of these two?

Because out of 107 votes, only 58 were used on those two RB's. All those other votes can swing it one way or the other with these two RB's.
Yeah, but do you really want the opinion of someone who was originally not voting for one of these two?
Ah, good point my disease ridden friend. But as you can see, the results are different at this time with just the two of them. I'm thinking the results will stay the same if this poll continues. I assume you voted for Smith as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, good point my disease ridden friend. But as you can see, the results are different at this time with just the two of them. I'm thinking the results will stay the same if this poll continues. I assume you voted for Smith as well?
Really? :no: Kevin Smith [ 7 ] [50.00%]

Jamaal Charles [ 7 ] [50.00%]

....and yes, i voted for Smith......again.

I wanted to get some thoughts about the next poll. Is it safe to call whoever loses this rookie #7, or should we do another poll and put the other guys back in?

Really? :thumbup: Kevin Smith [ 7 ] [50.00%]

Jamaal Charles [ 7 ] [50.00%]

....and yes, i voted for Smith......again.
Well it was 7-2 when I wrote my last comment. I can't believe it is now this close again.Kevin Smith [ 31 ] [50.82%]

Jamaal Charles [ 30 ] [49.18%]

Come on people. Smith is the choice here.

Who is rookie #6 for FF?

Kevin Smith [ 32 ] [50.00%]

Jamaal Charles [ 32 ] [50.00%]

Total Votes: 72

32 + 32 = 72?

What is with this new math?

We're at 90 votes right now. I will call it at 100. Hopefully it won't be a tie, but either way it will be close.

I cannot believe people do not think Charles is not the 4th best back coming out.

Ray Rice is not an NFL back, period.

Charles has all the right "stuff" to be a nice back.

This one ends in a tie.

Who is rookie #6 for FF?

Kevin Smith [ 56 ] ** [50.00%]

Jamaal Charles [ 56 ] ** [50.00%]

you cant end this in a tie. And theres no rush to get these things done either.

Users who are viewing this thread