What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the #12 rookie in FF? (1 Viewer)

Who is the #12 rookie in FF?

• Brian Brohm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Manningham

• Early Doucet

• Chris Johnson

• Other

• Total voters

jeter23

Footballguy
Last edited by a moderator:
Patoons said:
Jeff Tefertiller said:
(other) Bowman a little over Johnson
Completely agree.
X2I voted for Johnson, because he would have been a close 2nd behind Bowman. I also like Hardy as much as Bowman, maybe think about putting Andre Woodson up soon as well. Not nitpicking, just some suggestions.

I guess I am in the minority of most of the comments, but I think Brohm will end up being the best of this class of QBs. This past year was not the greatest, but remember that he lost his coach and was playing in a slightly different system. I think that he has all the tools to be a solid NFL QB and that in a few years will be looked upon as possibly the best pick in the draft.

Just wondering how many places are you going to go, reason I ask as I find these polls very interesting.
I will keep going as long as there is interest. Once the polls are only getting 30 or 40 votes, I will end it. It seems like I have done 2 rounds (top 24) in the past. With this deep class, that is likely this year.

Users who are viewing this thread