What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the #19 rookie in FF? (1 Viewer)

Who is the #19 rookie in FF?

• Mike Hart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Limas Sweed

• Matt Forte

• Chad Henne

• Joe Flacco

• Devin Thomas

• Adrian Arrington

• Justin Forsett

• Other

• Total voters

jeter23

Footballguy
1. Darren McFadden, RB 69% (Stewart 25%)

2. Jonathan Stewart, RB 64% (Mendenhall 16%)

3. Rashard Mendenhall, RB 45% (Jones 40%)

4. Felix Jones, RB 65% (Rice 12%)

5. Ray Rice, RB 57% (Charles 15%)

Tie 6. Jamaal Charles, RB 31% (Smith 27%)

Kevin Smith, RB 27% (Ryan 12%)

8. Matt Ryan, QB 20% (Slaton 16%)

9. Steve Slaton, RB 16% (Kelly 14%)

10. Malcolm Kelly, WR 31% (Johnson/Brohm 12%)

11. Desean Jackson, WR 25% (Johnson 19%)

12. Brian Brohm, QB 34% (Johnson 29%)

13. Chris Johnson, RB 32% (Bowman 25%)

14. Adarius Bowman, WR 35% (Manningham 17%)

15. Early Doucet, WR 61% runoff (Manningham 39%)

16. Mario Manningham, WR 39% runoff

17. James Hardy, WR 29% (Woodson, Sweed 23%)

18. Andre Woodson, QB 43% (Sweed 24%)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologize for the slight hijack, but I was very surprised yesterday during NFLN's Senior Bowl Recap to see Mike Mayock list Chad Henne as his #2 overall rated QB (Behind only Matt Ryan).

Curious to see where he lands here...

LionsFan78 said:
Apologize for the slight hijack, but I was very surprised yesterday during NFLN's Senior Bowl Recap to see Mike Mayock list Chad Henne as his #2 overall rated QB (Behind only Matt Ryan).

Curious to see where he lands here...
I would think Henne and Flacco will both be late 2nd/early 3rd round picks in FF.

I think depends on the league. In my main dynasty league we can play 1 to 2 QB's per week and Henne will probably be a top 15 pick. IN just a 12 team league, he probably lasts like jeter said. IN the end after the NFL draft, he could go #1 overall depending on situation.

I think depends on the league. In my main dynasty league we can play 1 to 2 QB's per week and Henne will probably be a top 15 pick. IN just a 12 team league, he probably lasts like jeter said. IN the end after the NFL draft, he could go #1 overall depending on situation.
no. Not even if he were drafted by Arizona and they traded Leinart.

I will disagree. I dont see what Matt Ryan has done to think he is head and shoulders over anyone in this draft. Some say that Woodson is #1 and Henne outshined them all this week at Senior Bowl practice. Was not even close. Add that in the Bowl games, Henne took apart a very good Flordia team while Ryan did what.

Mayock had moved Henne to his #2 QB and rising. He has Matt Ryan still at 1 because he cant take off his college rose coloured glasses :(

I will disagree. I dont see what Matt Ryan has done to think he is head and shoulders over anyone in this draft. Some say that Woodson is #1 and Henne outshined them all this week at Senior Bowl practice. Was not even close. Add that in the Bowl games, Henne took apart a very good Flordia team while Ryan did what. Mayock had moved Henne to his #2 QB and rising. He has Matt Ryan still at 1 because he cant take off his college rose coloured glasses :moneybag:
One major reason why people rank Matt Ryan so high is that he put up monster stats while his best receiver was his RB. All of his WR were bad, and basically none of them had the ability to get YAC so Ryan's WR didnt help his stats at all.Although i agree that Henne is good, he was throwing to two NFL calibre WR.

Matt Ryan is going to be a great NFL QB. Great pocket presence, great arm and solid accuracy. Falcons would be very smart to pick him up and rebuild that franchise around him.

I think it would be pretty safe to give #19 to Sweed and then to automatically give #20 to Hart.

Can we just move on to #21?

Users who are viewing this thread