What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wanting to start Houston/Galveston redraft. (1 Viewer)

Longhorn daddy

Footballguy
I moved to Houston 3 years ago and my only friend that does fantasy hasn't had an opening in those 3 years in his entrenched league.

Anyway, I want to start a live redraft league in the Houston area. 12 teams.

I want to do an auction for the first 24 players and then do a serpentine draft as the system in this thread. This way everyone has a chance at a player. See THIS THREAD for an example, seems like a lot of fun.

16 player roster

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 Flex

1 Kicker

1 ST/D

Scoring: is 6 pts for all TDs thrown, received, rushed, or returned

1 pt for every 20 yards passed for QBs

1 pt for every 10 yards passed for all other postions

1 pt for every 10 yards rushed or received

-2 for INT for any player

kickers- 1 pt for extra point, 3 points for 39 or less FG

4 pts 40-49, 5 pts 50+. will receive points for any position scoring also.

ST/D - 6 pts for TD, 1 pt for a sack, 3 pts for a turnover

No ppr.

Draft needs to be live for this format and should occur sometime in August or early September. Will set date once people commit.

Will start off league with low entry fee. $35 which will include MFL website fee. All money will go to prizes. Would like to raise stakes once trust issues of first year is past.

Would like to award prizes for 1st place, 2nd place and winner of losers bracket.

Need 12 teams.

I will be solid commish, have been playing fantasy since the 80s. if anything I care too much and will be very involved. PM or post in this thread if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread