What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LIVE DRAFT BOARDS & LABELS (1 Viewer)

[icon]

Insoxicated
From Mark Wimer:

Hey [icon] ,he Footballguy that took over this segment of the business from me this year ran into problems getting the stickers printed and we won't be able to bring them into kit form fast enough.I suggest www.fjfantasy.com as a quality and reputable operation. WCOFF and NFFC both use their products.Sorry for the inconvenience,Mark Wimerwww.footballguys.com
Anyone have any suggestions for good boards/stickers for live drafts? I'm looking for something around the 25-30 dollar range that is pretty accurate. It's only a 12-team league so the labels only need to be accurate about 300-400 players deep. I don't need any of the stands or any of that crap... just standard draft boards are good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Used to use Draftkit.com a couple yrs ago, when I ran my local re-draft. They were good and reasonably priced at that time. They included blank labels for the write-in's too, which was nice. Each position is color coded, so it makes it easy to see on teh draft board and to find you player.

I'm going to give FJ a shot this season. 33 for the regular board + labels is not a bad price, and it seems to be a far superior product to anything else on the market.

I used draftkit the past two years and it was great. With shipping I think it was $22.

I have used draftkit.com for years. Was always happy with thier product and with shipping it is only about $23.00. Last year I used footballguys but was actually happier with the draftkit because of the color of the stickers. Easier to see from a distance. I went with draftkit.com again this year.

Users who are viewing this thread