What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hernandez convicted of first-degree murder; found deceased in his cell. (1 Viewer)

Police are looking for a Chrysler 300 registered to Hernandez
I've read several conflicting reports.

Is it a Chrysler 200 or a Chrysler 300 dammit!

Seriously, what kind of hack reporter references a Chrysler 200? Guy recently signed a multi-million dollar extension. Surely, he wouldn't be caught dead driving around in a 200.

one weird thing is why would he rent a car? I'm sure he has a few cars that he owns. The renting makes me think this could have been a premeditated thing.
Well, every time I plan on shooting someone on the head, I usually rent them a car and leave it close to their dead body. You know, because there certainly is no paper trail back to me. Oh, one other thing, since I'm so hopped up on Mary Jane, I also tend to leave the dead bodies within walking distance from my house...again, so there is no trace back to me.
That would be even dumber than leaving a Miami strip club and shooting a guy in the face.

one weird thing is why would he rent a car? I'm sure he has a few cars that he owns. The renting makes me think this could have been a premeditated thing.
Well, every time I plan on shooting someone on the head, I usually rent them a car and leave it close to their dead body. You know, because there certainly is no paper trail back to me. Oh, one other thing, since I'm so hopped up on Mary Jane, I also tend to leave the dead bodies within walking distance from my house...again, so there is no trace back to me.
That would be even dumber than leaving a Miami strip club and shooting a guy in the face.
He couldn't leave the body around the house because there was no sign that said "Dead Semipro Linebacker Storage".

I wonder if Belichick texted the head coach of the Boston Bandits and suggested that he list Lloyd as Questionable.

I've read several conflicting reports.Is it a Chrysler 200 or a Chrysler 300 dammit!

Seriously, what kind of hack reporter references a Chrysler 200? Guy recently signed a multi-million dollar extension. Surely, he wouldn't be caught dead driving around in a 200.
you would think it would be the John Varvatos 300 edition

I'm just picturing how Belichick opens his next press conference.

"So, who wants to ask me something about Tim Tebow?"

Well, this Bradley character who claims he got shot in the face by Hernandez...probably deserved it. There, I said it.

Guy was probably cutting in front of him for lap dances and sleazing off of Aaron's bills he put up for the dancers. Nothing worse than a cheap *&%$* who gloms on to your contributions...slides over for a better look and never throws money up for those hard working gals.

Maybe Belichick signed Tebow to be a Tight End after all!
If so, then that means BB knew about this murder (or that the murder was going to happen) :confused:

Maybe they should be talking to BB.
A little too coincidental that Tebow, Hernandez's former team mate from UF, joins the team and then this murder happens. The police need to look at Tebow as well.

At the very least, the cops can ask Tebow to solve the case for them since he has a direct line to God who could then ask Lloyd who killed him.

If this story about the guy being shot in the face is true, I'll be amazed at how a high profile player could do something like this and not have anything hit the media for months.

Imagine how much other stuff gets buried.

If this story about the guy being shot in the face is true, I'll be amazed at how a high profile player could do something like this and not have anything hit the media for months.

Well apparently he told the cops two other guys did it, so there was no reason to even look for Hernandez.

It was last week dude.

I've read several conflicting reports.

Is it a Chrysler 200 or a Chrysler 300 dammit!

He wouldn't be caught dead in a 200, his ex-friend though...

so this Bradley character...he gets shot in February, allegedly by Hernandez who then allegedly drops him off at a John Deere store in Rivera Beach. He doesn't fess up to the cops who it was, and instead seeks an out of court settlement, with assistance from some law firm. Hernandez allegedly ignores the lawyer's letters, and a civil suit is filed.

WTF? Shouldn't Hernandez now be facing criminal charges as well, for assault with a deadly weapon or something like that? Seems to me that once Bradley fingers Hernandez in court proceedings, it's pretty clear cut that Hernandez will be facing a criminal penalty. Bradly should be facing some penalty as well, IMO, because he didn't identify Hernandez initially.

Regardless of what happens in MA, the FL charges could be serious enough to sideline him all year, especially once Godell gets involved.

HGH? Soylent Green. They are all murderers.

Tebow killed dude, framed Hernandez.

Calling my shot.
Glad I wasnt the only one thinking this. I just didnt wanna say it. Was hoping someone else would first so they lightning bolt would go your way and not mine :tebow:

This story is really entertaining reading, made bad by the fact I own Hernando in a couple big money leagues. Ugh.

Would I deal him straight up for Gronk right now??? :shrug:

Ian Rapport doing some digging on Hernandez's buddy Bradley. Apparently popped in 2006 for a number of drug related charges:

East Central Narcotics conducted a one-month investigation of the two suspects and on Friday executed warrants for their arrests, police said. At Bradley's home, police confiscated drugs and paraphernalia, as well as more than $1,000 in cash and a 1995 Cadillac Deville, police said. Police confiscated drugs and paraphernalia at Yaglin's home, police said.

Bradley was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to sell, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of cocaine, possession of cocaine with intent to sell and operating a drug factory.
And also faces a number of more current charges:

Current Charges

Charge Description

53A103 BURGLARY-THIRD DEGREE

53A182 DISORDERLY CONDUCT

53A116 CRIMINAL MISCHIEF 2

53A61 ASSAULT-THIRD DEGREE

so this Bradley character...he gets shot in February, allegedly by Hernandez who then allegedly drops him off at a John Deere store in Rivera Beach. He doesn't fess up to the cops who it was, and instead seeks an out of court settlement, with assistance from some law firm. Hernandez allegedly ignores the lawyer's letters, and a civil suit is filed.

WTF? Shouldn't Hernandez now be facing criminal charges as well, for assault with a deadly weapon or something like that? Seems to me that once Bradley fingers Hernandez in court proceedings, it's pretty clear cut that Hernandez will be facing a criminal penalty. Bradly should be facing some penalty as well, IMO, because he didn't identify Hernandez initially.

Regardless of what happens in MA, the FL charges could be serious enough to sideline him all year, especially once Godell gets involved.
Well the problem is that the guy first told police a black dude and a Hispanic dude that he didn't know did it. Now he wants to say Hernandez did it to make some money. Barring the weapon being found, either registered to Hernandez, or having his finger prints on them, I doubt they have anything to charge him with.

Well the problem is that the guy first told police a black dude and a Hispanic dude that he didn't know did it. Now he wants to say Hernandez did it to make some money. Barring the weapon being found, either registered to Hernandez, or having his finger prints on them, I doubt they have anything to charge him with.
Pretty much where I stand. Seems like a cash grab. This dude has a much sketchier past/present than Hernandez.

It was last week dude.
Put down the bong. The guy was shot in the face in February.

And don't call me Dude.
The shooting happened in February but Hernandez was only implicated last week when the lawsuit was filed. Prior to that Bradley never identified the shooter.

Just sayin' dude :cool:

It was last week dude.

And don't call me Dude.
The shooting happened in February but Hernandez was only implicated last week when the lawsuit was filed. Prior to that Bradley never identified the shooter.

Who cares about a lawsuit. OJ got sued also and he was aquitted of the actual crime.

It was last week dude.
Put down the bong. The guy was shot in the face in February. And don't call me Dude.
. I'm not your buddy, pal... I'm not your pal... guy!

So much speculation going on here, I think I'll toss out my conspiracy theory.

Hernandez, his Gf, her sister and the victim were all partying at the house when something went wrong.

A drug overdose does the victim in or somebody falls or gets hit by a car accidently, etc.

Hernandez doesn't have anything to do with it directly (he didn't kill a guy) but he feels compelled to cover it up because it could impact his gf, her sister or himself (maybe he was doing some drugs or something).

And so, it will all come out that he has some strong connection in this case..

OR

Like a lot of people have already said, "cops come knocking at your door wanting you to let them raid your house so you invoke your legal rights of protection as afforded to you as a citizen and the whole world overreacts...

I;'m gonna lead towards "B".
This kind of happened to a friend of mine...

It was last week dude.

And don't call me Dude.

Who cares about a lawsuit. OJ got sued also and he was aquitted of the actual crime.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with a conversation about why the media didn't know about a Hernandez role in the shooting until a lawsuit was filed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew Kraft was in trouble calling out Putin for stealing his ring. Putin was way to smart to get back at Kraft directly, this way he gets his revenge but most people will fail to connect the dots

It was last week dude.

And don't call me Dude.

Just saying, if Hernandez did shoot him, where did they go? Did he just kick him out of the car? Did they go to a Veterinarian? They were in Miami. Guessing it was a rental car there too. Can't be easy hiding gunshots, or cars where gunshots happen.

It was last week dude.

And don't call me Dude.

Just saying, if Hernandez did shoot him, where did they go? Did he just kick him out of the car? Did they go to a Veterinarian? They were in Miami. Guessing it was a rental car there too. Can't be easy hiding gunshots, or cars where gunshots happen.
The guy who was shot in the car was alone. He said two guys shot him. He was taken to the hospital and treated. Four months later he says Hernandez did it and is trying to get money from him.

Based on his original statement, and criminal history, I doubt Hernandez will be charged with anything, and he may not even make anything on the civil suit.

Honestly though, if enough people confess, it would cause so much of a cluster F. They have to interview EVERY person who confesses, and there will be so much reasonable doubt it would be impossible to convict.

It was last week dude.

And don't call me Dude.

The guy who was shot in the car was alone. He said two guys shot him. He was taken to the hospital and treated. Four months later he says Hernandez did it and is trying to get money from him.

Based on his original statement, and criminal history, I doubt Hernandez will be charged with anything, and he may not even make anything on the civil suit.
Which is why I said I would be surprised if it was true. It would be very easy to prove that AH was in Miami when the guy went to the hospital. It would be easy to find the rental car that Hernandez used during the trip. Like I said, unless you replace an entire auto interior, it's nearly impossible to clean blood splatter from a gunshot wound.

Add in the media attention and how people like to talk, it would be unlikely that something didn't get mentioned.

Goodell will not suspend Hernandez for this unless he is convicted. How many people accused of things that were unfounded in court were suspended for it?? Z-E-R-O

Users who are viewing this thread