What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Duce Staley's knees (1 Viewer)

Anyone think this could make the Steelers feel a bit more urgency about getting Ward signed?
Not unless Ward can play halfback.
I was thinking this development could edge them a bit toward a modern passing offense... you know 400 passing attempts? And if so, perhaps they'd like to have Ward in the fold to catch some of those.

If this were September 8th the Staley injury and Ward holdout would be concerning. As it stands we have 5 weeks until the first meaningful game. Give it time.

Keep talking about him.. Maybe my league mates will continue to apss on him. They are worry warts so this will help me get Staley MUCH later then he should go.. :thumbup:

Keep talking about him.. Maybe my league mates will continue to apss on him. They are worry warts so this will help me get Staley MUCH later then he should go.. :thumbup:
:yes: I agree this is a good tactic. Duce should tumble in the draft and would be a real good late pickup.

Seen this from this guy Bongo over at another message board. He'd pretty choppy but good info if you can decifer it. I guess he has connections with some organizations. Take it for what its worth.

Staley had the MRI yesterday and they found a tear and a meniscus.........same injury TY had........he wont be ready for week one..........huge break.........that means Bettis has to run into AL and Starks because h no longer can get to the edge............and if he did 53 would eat him alive..........Bettis has never had 100 on us so i think the Pitt game is looking alot more favorable............it will come down to Mac vs Ben........and mac usually plays lights out againt the Steelers.............tough game but it is looking better and better as it approaches..............I hope Hines holds out then we really will have a huge advantage
bold = :confused:
Hmm. Ty Law maybe?McNabb Vs. Roethlisberger?

AL & Starks???
Bongo is a Titans fan who posts on the Jags MB sometimes.Ty = Tyrone Calico

Al & Starks = Albert haynesworth and Randy Starks (2 DTs)

53 = Keith Bulluck

It seems to me that Calico had a much more severe injury and damaged his ankle also?
Figured he was talking about DTs. And Mac is McNair. Wow. I was going with the instate rivalry. :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread