What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2010 Philadelphia Eagles Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Jason Wood

Zoo York
The 2009 Thread has been extremely active and engaging, but now it's time to focus on the 2010 season.

Will McNabb stay? Will he get an extension? Is Kolb the next Aaron Rodgers or the next Quincy Carter?

Will Westbrook take a big pay cut to stay an Eagle?

Who are the Birds going to prioritize in free agency?

Will DeSean Jackson and his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, threaten a hold out in order to get him a new deal?

What else is on your mind?

The 2009 Thread has been extremely active and engaging, but now it's time to focus on the 2010 season.

Will McNabb stay? Will he get an extension? Is Kolb the next Aaron Rodgers or the next Quincy Carter?

Will Westbrook take a big pay cut to stay an Eagle?

Who are the Birds going to prioritize in free agency?

Will DeSean Jackson and his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, threaten a hold out in order to get him a new deal?

What else is on your mind?
Woo Hoo!! A new season, can't wait. Apart from the obvious McNabb stuff I'll be interested to see what happens with Westy (my gut tells me he is going to retire), will they go after Peppers (doubtful), Shawn Andrews says he is ready to go (haven't I heard that before) will he get a chance to play?Really, the O-line is a big ? Peters inexplicably made the probowl, One Andrews bro was hurt a lot the other live on freaking pluto. Needs IMO are at DE and Safety. Offensively I think we are pretty good, provided all the pieces fall into place (Kolb's not a turd, the young guys continue to excell, Oline can remain healthy.) If Westy is gone I'd like to see them bring in a veteran back with some juice left (think Freddy Taylor this year). I actualy hope they keep Vick in a more expanded role. With a year of practice under his belt, a full preseason to really jive with the offense, I think he can be a big asset to the team.

Things I say they should do:

Re-sign Avant, Hobbs, Weaver.

Sign Peppers on 1st day of FA.

New contract for DeSean.

Trade McNabb for picks and/or a starting LB.

Undecided about Vick. Would like to keep him and Kolb if McNabb goes, but unsure if he would accept backup role again.

Draft a QB early just in case (Pike, Tebow, McCoy), then defense, defense, defense.

Oh, and I think Westbrook will retire. McCoy/Weaver/Mallett/Buckley will be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things I say they should do:

Re-sign Avant, Hobbs, Weaver.

Sign Peppers on 1st day of FA.

New contract for DeSean.
Agree with these, but I think the bolded one might really tick off Sheldon.
Trade McNabb for picks and/or a starting LB.

Undecided about Vick. Would like to keep him and Kolb if McNabb goes, but unsure if he would accept backup role again.

Draft a QB early just in case (Pike, Tebow, McCoy), then defense, defense, defense.

Oh, and I think Westbrook will retire. McCoy/Weaver/Mallett/Buckley will be fine.
I'm curious to see what the market would be like should the Eagles choose to go that route. I wonder how many teams would be willing to trade first-day picks with a work stoppage looking possible in 2011. The Eagles aren't going to give him away and Reid's already informed the world Donovan got a nice bump in salary last summer, so there shouldn't be any money issues (shot across the bow for McNabb from Reid?).

Forgot to add, I think Westbrook retires as well. Remember before coming back from the 2nd concussion he made it known he was afraid for his health (and rightly so). He can't play scared. I've seen reports, possibly from Eskin, that its the knee that's causing him to contemplate retirement. Could be true, or it could be a nice cover for being scared.

Forgot to add, I think Westbrook retires as well. Remember before coming back from the 2nd concussion he made it known he was afraid for his health (and rightly so). He can't play scared. I've seen reports, possibly from Eskin, that its the knee that's causing him to contemplate retirement. Could be true, or it could be a nice cover for being scared.
Mental note: ask about Westy.....

Sign Peppers on 1st day of FA.Draft a QB early just in case (Pike, Tebow, McCoy), then defense, defense, defense.Oh, and I think Westbrook will retire. McCoy/Weaver/Mallett/Buckley will be fine.
I would rather they wait and get LeFevour in the 3rd or 4th than spend a 1st or 2nd on Pike, Tebow, McCoy, or Mallett. I think he is a better fit than Tebow or Mallett. I would rather have defense or OLine with the 1st and 2nd picks.

Sign Peppers on 1st day of FA.Draft a QB early just in case (Pike, Tebow, McCoy), then defense, defense, defense.Oh, and I think Westbrook will retire. McCoy/Weaver/Mallett/Buckley will be fine.
I would rather they wait and get LeFevour in the 3rd or 4th than spend a 1st or 2nd on Pike, Tebow, McCoy, or Mallett. I think he is a better fit than Tebow or Mallett. I would rather have defense or OLine with the 1st and 2nd picks.
LeFevour will catch the "Flacco effect" and be gone by the early 3rd at he latest. Pike may be the only other one I'm interested in

I love all the promise and possibilities the off-season brings. Really looking forward to seeing what happens this year. Everyone seems to have hit on the topics of interest already.

Couple of thoughts - if the Eagles trade McNabb or Kolb and Vick, who is the 'reliable' backup in 2010? Who do they sign? We've seen what happens when you don't have one. AJ Feeley, again? Are there other options?

Now to sit back and enjoy the ride, the rumors, the news, the conjecture...

So much to do, so little time.

*** McNabb/Vick/Kolb -- I would prefer them to sign McNabb to a 2-year, $25-$26mm extension a la what Kerry Collins and Kurt Warner got a year ago. Test the market for Kolb but only trade him if you're BOWLED OVER with a deluge of value, otherwise keep him. Either way move Vick for a 3rd rounder most likely, but hold out hope for more depending on if a team or two really views him as a viable 2010 starter.

*** Defensive Line -- A lot of folks want Peppers, I'm not so sure I like the guys motor particularly after he gets his massive paycheck. First priority is getting Cole signed long-term. I know we signed him late 2006 to an extension, but he has outplayed that and then some.

*** Linebacking Corps -- Hopefully Stewart Bradley is A-OK, but this NEEDS to be a priority this offseason. Much like the way Andy broke his own rules vis-a-vis the WR position a few years back to sign TO, and has since tried signing Moss, Reid needs to target immediate help at LB via high draft pick(s) and free agency. Also decide whether Gocong, Gaither and Jordan (RFA) are worth keeping...I would keep Gaither but not as a starter.

*** Defensive Backfield -- Decide QUICKLY what Sheldon Brown's future is. He was unhappy last offseason, but shut his mouth and played his heart out this year. He was the team's defensive MVP IMHO and will deservedly want a new deal or a chance to test the waters. Don't string him along, if you want him, pay him, otherwise put him on the trade market quickly, and for a fair market price.

*** Special Teams -- Find someone, ANYONE, to replace Macho Harris. Find a new punter.

*** Westbrook -- Treat him with respect and don't screw around. Tell him you want him to take a pay cut, and then let him decide what he wants to do. If he isn't OK with the number, let him walk and don't turn this into a drama. My guess is he walks; although I think he SHOULD take a substantial paycut and stay -- it would be mutually beneficial.

*** Weaver -- Sign him to a solid 3-year deal; he made the Pro Bowl, provided versatility to the offense as the season wore on, and is purported to be a positive locker room guy.

*** DeSean -- Pay him now, and don't let Rosenhaus turn this into a major drama that leads to a training camp holdout.

*** Offensive Line -- Keep Stacy Andrews, he wasn't healthy and we knew that, let's see what he can do with a healthy body and a year of training camp practices. Sign a new center. I know Jamaal should be back, and Cole is experienced as a backup; but I think we need new blood there who - worst case - backs up Jackson again in 2010. Don't let Shawn string us along. Give him clear mandates that he's to practice, and dominate, in OTAs and mini-camps and that if he can't, the team is prepared to move on without him. Teach Jason Peters the snap count. Seriously.

*** Other Pending Free Agents -- Let Ellis Hobbs, Sean Jones, and Chris Gocong walk. Keep Nick Cole (if the price is right) and Jason Avant.

So much to do, so little time.*** McNabb/Vick/Kolb -- I would prefer them to sign McNabb to a 2-year, $25-$26mm extension a la what Kerry Collins and Kurt Warner got a year ago. Test the market for Kolb but only trade him if you're BOWLED OVER with a deluge of value, otherwise keep him. Either way move Vick for a 3rd rounder most likely, but hold out hope for more depending on if a team or two really views him as a viable 2010 starter.
I can't imagine anyone giving a 3rd rounder for Vick. At best I'd say shoot for a 4th, but likely they'll get a 5th rounder with maybe some incentives that could move it to a 4th.What would you consider to be "bowled over" in exchange for Kolb?

So much to do, so little time.*** McNabb/Vick/Kolb -- I would prefer them to sign McNabb to a 2-year, $25-$26mm extension a la what Kerry Collins and Kurt Warner got a year ago. Test the market for Kolb but only trade him if you're BOWLED OVER with a deluge of value, otherwise keep him. Either way move Vick for a 3rd rounder most likely, but hold out hope for more depending on if a team or two really views him as a viable 2010 starter.
I can't imagine anyone giving a 3rd rounder for Vick. At best I'd say shoot for a 4th, but likely they'll get a 5th rounder with maybe some incentives that could move it to a 4th.What would you consider to be "bowled over" in exchange for Kolb?
Bowled over would have to be more than a 2nd in the 2010 draft. And I suspect I would take less than the Eagles brass would for Kolb.

Is it known yet what draft pick we get from the Jets in exchange for Lito Sheppard? Or do we have to wait until the Jets lose for that to be determined?

*** McNabb/Vick/Kolb -- I would prefer them to sign McNabb to a 2-year, $25-$26mm extension a la what Kerry Collins and Kurt Warner got a year ago. Test the market for Kolb but only trade him if you're BOWLED OVER with a deluge of value, otherwise keep him. Either way move Vick for a 3rd rounder most likely, but hold out hope for more depending on if a team or two really views him as a viable 2010 starter.
Warner and Collins were older then McNabb is now (4 years older for KW, 3 for KC). Do you think he would agree to a 2 year deal knowing its probably his last big contract? And if he did agree to a 2-for-25 deal, how much would the team invest in Kolb the next year? Schaub got 6 years, 48 mil 3 years ago...does Kolb approach those numbers? And they would still need a 3rd QB on top of those numbers.

Is it known yet what draft pick we get from the Jets in exchange for Lito Sheppard? Or do we have to wait until the Jets lose for that to be determined?
Found this regarding his contract extention and the trade, http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2009/3/...details-about-l• Technically, there's no guaranteed money in the contract. Sheppard will make $3 million this season, the same he would've made with the Eagles.

• In March, 2010, there's a $10 million option bonus. If the Jets decide to pay it, a new four-year, $27.2 million kicks in.

• If Sheppard is injured and misses considerable time, the Jets can get out of the deal after one year and they wouldn't owe the Eagles a draft pick in 2010. If that's the case, all it would've cost them is a fifth-round pick in the '09 draft. One person familiar with the deal said it could amount to a "one-year test drive" for the Jets.

• The conditional pick in '10 can rise to a second-rounder, but only if he hits an 85% playing-time plateau AND receives the four-year extension. And if that does happen, the Jets would get a fifth-rounder back from the Eagles.

• If Sheppard makes 85%, but doesn't receive the extension, the Jets would owe a third-rounder to the Eagles and would recoup a fifth rounder.

I'd be surprised if we get anything going by this. I doubt he's played 85% of the snaps and it's not likely the Jets are going to give him his 10 mil bonus.

Found this regarding his contract extention and the trade, http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2009/3/...details-about-l• Technically, there's no guaranteed money in the contract. Sheppard will make $3 million this season, the same he would've made with the Eagles.

• In March, 2010, there's a $10 million option bonus. If the Jets decide to pay it, a new four-year, $27.2 million kicks in.

• If Sheppard is injured and misses considerable time, the Jets can get out of the deal after one year and they wouldn't owe the Eagles a draft pick in 2010. If that's the case, all it would've cost them is a fifth-round pick in the '09 draft. One person familiar with the deal said it could amount to a "one-year test drive" for the Jets.

• The conditional pick in '10 can rise to a second-rounder, but only if he hits an 85% playing-time plateau AND receives the four-year extension. And if that does happen, the Jets would get a fifth-rounder back from the Eagles.

• If Sheppard makes 85%, but doesn't receive the extension, the Jets would owe a third-rounder to the Eagles and would recoup a fifth rounder.

I'd be surprised if we get anything going by this. I doubt he's played 85% of the snaps and it's not likely the Jets are going to give him his 10 mil bonus.
I'm fairly certain that I read something that said the Eagles weren't owed any more picks from the deal.

Bowled over would have to be more than a 2nd in the 2010 draft. And I suspect I would take less than the Eagles brass would for Kolb.
I like all the ideas thrown around about the QB's that the Eagles have on the rosters, but it would have to be a monster pick offered for Kolb to be traded as he is being told and groomed to be the starter in Philly next year. No 2nd round or even late 1st will change that. It will be McNabb that is traded off. I think you guys should be prepared to see him under center whether you like it or not. As a Cowboy fan, I hope Im wrong, as he is a very capable QB who is ready to take over and produce.

Thanks for the information. I think I heard he played in 11 of the 16 Jets games this year, so he did not play in 85% or the snaps. It does not look like the Eagles are going to get anything else from this trade.

I like all the ideas thrown around about the QB's that the Eagles have on the rosters, but it would have to be a monster pick offered for Kolb to be traded as he is being told and groomed to be the starter in Philly next year. No 2nd round or even late 1st will change that. It will be McNabb that is traded off. I think you guys should be prepared to see him under center whether you like it or not. As a Cowboy fan, I hope Im wrong, as he is a very capable QB who is ready to take over and produce.
:thumbup:

:sarcasm:

Heckert takes the Eagles pro personnel director and a scout to Cleveland. Here's hoping DH's guy is still with us.

New Cleveland general manager Tom Heckert hired Jon Sandusky, who was with him with the Eagles, as the Browns' director of player personnel yesterday.

Sandusky spent nine seasons with the Eagles, serving the last two as the club's pro personnel director. He is the son of former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky.

Heckert, who was the Eagles' general manager, also added John Spytek, who spent the last three seasons scouting for the Eagles, plus Keith Gilbertson and A.J. Durso.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles...rom_Eagles.html

So much to do, so little time.

I agree. They drafted him in the second. They would effectively be trading a groomed/pro-ready 2nd round pick for a crap shoot 2nd round pick. I have made peace with the fact that Donovan will not be in Eagles Green come next year.

I would be mildly shocked if they give McNabb any sort of extension. That being said, I will be shocked if McNabb is our starter here next year. We have a pretty young team and I wont mind a less successful season next year to really find out if Kolb can be our QB of the future. If it looks like he can be successful in AR's offense then we could be one of those fortunate teams that can be a winner for another 10 seasons.

I would be mildly shocked if they give McNabb any sort of extension. That being said, I will be shocked if McNabb is our starter here next year. We have a pretty young team and I wont mind a less successful season next year to really find out if Kolb can be our QB of the future. If it looks like he can be successful in AR's offense then we could be one of those fortunate teams that can be a winner for another 10 seasons.
I tend to agree with this sentiment. I just hope my feelings are more rooted in my faith that Kolb is a legitimate option and less in my souring on McNabb. Otherwise, if McNabb goes and Kolb falls short next year, how long until we find that replacement? This is the true risk. I think we are willing to suffer one season as Kolb grows, but what if it turns into season #2 and #3 and #4...Also, I think McNabb is a fine choice at QB for the Eagles provided the Eagles dedicate themselves to putting a game-changing defense on the field and running the ball more. These two things would allow them to overcome McNabb's inconsistencies.

I'll support the Birds regardless of who is under center...paying for season tickets while Doug Pederson suits up is testament to that. But I genuinely believe that we're far better off keeping McNabb; and hope that Andy sees it that way. :shrug:

I'll support the Birds regardless of who is under center...paying for season tickets while Doug Pederson suits up is testament to that. But I genuinely believe that we're far better off keeping McNabb; and hope that Andy sees it that way. :goodposting:
If we can stomach adding Vick, I think we could all get over keeping McNabb, regardless of what we would have preferred. Heck, I'm like #30,000 on the season ticket waiting list. If people want to bail because the Eagles kept McNabb, let them. I'd appreciate the line actually moving for a change...

I'll support the Birds regardless of who is under center...paying for season tickets while Doug Pederson suits up is testament to that. But I genuinely believe that we're far better off keeping McNabb; and hope that Andy sees it that way. :lmao:
If we can stomach adding Vick, I think we could all get over keeping McNabb, regardless of what we would have preferred. Heck, I'm like #30,000 on the season ticket waiting list. If people want to bail because the Eagles kept McNabb, let them. I'd appreciate the line actually moving for a change...
Wow, good luck on the waiting list, I had no idea there was such a backlog. We've had ours since college, and would never give them up.

I'll support the Birds regardless of who is under center...paying for season tickets while Doug Pederson suits up is testament to that. But I genuinely believe that we're far better off keeping McNabb; and hope that Andy sees it that way. :thumbdown:
At what point do we then draft our QB of the future? If you do not believe KK is the answer then I gotta assume we must draft a QB this year and let him learn the offense for the next few seasons. IMO I think its perfect timing to thank McNabb and trade him somewhere asap. I dont want to be that team that holds on too long, IMO its always better to pull out early than too late.

I'll support the Birds regardless of who is under center...paying for season tickets while Doug Pederson suits up is testament to that. But I genuinely believe that we're far better off keeping McNabb; and hope that Andy sees it that way. :shrug:
Wow, good luck on the waiting list, I had no idea there was such a backlog. We've had ours since college, and would never give them up.
Ha! Thanks. You got me curious so I went searching for my update email from the Eagles. Guess my memory was a bit off - my current ranking is #19,025 as of 11/3/2009. According to my wife, that was unchanged from the same ranking update we got the same time a year earlier. No idea how long this list is. We've been on it from the time Lincoln Financial Field opened. There maybe someone out there who is #30,000. I think what I find telling is as much as 'season' ticket holders complain or threaten, no one has given them up over the last year... or this waiting list does not work as fairly as I think it should.

vinwinephans said:
Jason Wood said:
vinwinephans said:
Jason Wood said:
I'll support the Birds regardless of who is under center...paying for season tickets while Doug Pederson suits up is testament to that. But I genuinely believe that we're far better off keeping McNabb; and hope that Andy sees it that way. :bag:
If we can stomach adding Vick, I think we could all get over keeping McNabb, regardless of what we would have preferred. Heck, I'm like #30,000 on the season ticket waiting list. If people want to bail because the Eagles kept McNabb, let them.

I'd appreciate the line actually moving for a change...
Ha! Thanks. You got me curious so I went searching for my update email from the Eagles. Guess my memory was a bit off - my current ranking is #19,025 as of 11/3/2009. According to my wife, that was unchanged from the same ranking update we got the same time a year earlier. No idea how long this list is. We've been on it from the time Lincoln Financial Field opened. There maybe someone out there who is #30,000. I think what I find telling is as much as 'season' ticket holders complain or threaten, no one has given them up over the last year... or this waiting list does not work as fairly as I think it should.
There's a big market for SBLs since they are transferable. SBL holders know that, so they'll make money off them selling them rather than let them fall back to the Eagles for nothing. Even if season ticket holders are disgusted with the Eagles they'll do a private sale rather than just hand them over. Probably one of the few ways SBLs get back to the Eagles is in the event of a ticket holder passing with no will. If you are interested, I have 2 that have to be sold...long story involving lawyers...and 1 other that can be sold. PM me if you want, just realize that I don't set the price on them...(see long story comment above).

Sign Dansby and trade up for Eric Berry.
I'd love for us to have Eric Berry in the secondary. No way I can see the Eagles trading up to the top 5, possibly top 3, though.
Jets traded up from 17 to 5 for Sanchez last year, could be done if the Eagles are really high on him.
Its not the Eagles style, and especially not for a Safety.Plus, the Jets got lucky that the Browns were morons. (won't happen again with Holmgren)

I don't remember seeing anyone discussing it, but Donnie Mac is due a $5 or 6 million dollar roster bonus on May 5th. Is it safe to assume that the decision will be made before that, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't give him that cash then trade him after that, right?

I don't remember seeing anyone discussing it, but Donnie Mac is due a $5 or 6 million dollar roster bonus on May 5th. Is it safe to assume that the decision will be made before that, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't give him that cash then trade him after that, right?
My guess would be if they're going to trade him, it would be on or before the draft.

Looks like as of now, these are the Eagles Draft picks?...

Round 1

1.24 (24)

Round 2

2.24 (56)

Round 3

3.7 (71) - from Seattle

3.24 (88)

Round 4

4.24 (120)

Round 5

5.31 (159) - from New Orleans

Round 6

6.32 (192) - from Indianapolis

Round 7

None - Traded to New England

(Pending any picks from trades - Vick, Kolb, McNabb, etc)

Round 1

1.24 (24)

Round 2

2.24 (56)

Round 3

3.7 (71) - from Seattle

3.24 (88)

Round 4

4.24 (120)

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Don't they have a pick from the Jets for the Lito trade? a 5th?

Round 1

1.24 (24)

Round 2

2.24 (56)

Round 3

3.7 (71) - from Seattle

3.24 (88)

Round 4

4.24 (120)

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Don't they have a pick from the Jets for the Lito trade? a 5th?
I'm not 100% sure either way but see posts 18-21 in this thread for discussion of that.

For this young offense to continue to grow, regardless of which QB is under center, Avant and Weaver need to be resigned to good deals and DeSean needs to be paid so he doesn't miss out on training camp time. Then the OL needs to get healthy and solidified with some youth behind it, but I think that is easier for Reid and Co to do than select well on WR and FB, hence the emphasis on guys mentioned earlier.

LB starters (outside of Bradley) need to improve. The guys we have are good depth players, but not starting quality IMO. And Cole deserves consistent help from the other side. Abiamiri is OK but health always seems to be an issue...a difference maker is needed there.

Lehigh98 said:

Round 1

1.24 (24)

Round 2

2.24 (56)

Round 3

3.7 (71) - from Seattle

3.24 (88)

Round 4

4.24 (120)

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Per PE.com they have 2 4ths (Jets) and no 5th (sent to Rams for Witherspoon).

Polish Hammer said:
LB starters (outside of Bradley) need to improve. The guys we have are good depth players, but not starting quality IMO.
Is the consensus that Witherspoon will be cut? He's scheduled to make 5 mil next year which is a lot for an Eagles LB.

Polish Hammer said:
LB starters (outside of Bradley) need to improve. The guys we have are good depth players, but not starting quality IMO.
Is the consensus that Witherspoon will be cut? He's scheduled to make 5 mil next year which is a lot for an Eagles LB.
I can't see them cutting him, he played well and is certainly worth having around. With the promise of an uncapped year, I doubt they'll let the $5mm price tag impair things. I'm sure they would rather him restructure, which he might for more years and a bigger total guarantee.

With the promise of an uncapped year...
How do you think that would effect the Eagles personel decisions?I didn't think there would be much impact since they have historically flown well below the cap anyway but I could be wrong.
I think you're right Lehigh in that the Eagles have always been fiscally disciplined in spite of being a high revenue team. While it's a HUGE part of what's made them consistently successful, it's also always been a thorn in fans' sides, who want to see their team max out the budget as a sign that the ownership wants to win above all else. I suspect the Eagles will largely go about their business based on a plan, and a budget. I think they'll do absolutely nothing that they feel would hamstring them once a new CBA is ratified. And I suspect this will likely bother/confound a lot of fans as other teams pay huge dollars to marginal free agents.

With the promise of an uncapped year...
How do you think that would effect the Eagles personel decisions?I didn't think there would be much impact since they have historically flown well below the cap anyway but I could be wrong.
I think you're right Lehigh in that the Eagles have always been fiscally disciplined in spite of being a high revenue team. While it's a HUGE part of what's made them consistently successful, it's also always been a thorn in fans' sides, who want to see their team max out the budget as a sign that the ownership wants to win above all else. I suspect the Eagles will largely go about their business based on a plan, and a budget. I think they'll do absolutely nothing that they feel would hamstring them once a new CBA is ratified. And I suspect this will likely bother/confound a lot of fans as other teams pay huge dollars to marginal free agents.
As an aside, I was wondering... If we had an upcapped year and a team went out and Yankee'd it up by signing multiple free agents to lucrative long term deals, how would the NFL then reign that back in if they could get a cap back?

Polish Hammer said:
I actually (somehow) forgot about Witherspoon. I think that he's a solid contributor, and maybe with another year on the team McDermott can find better ways to utilize his talents...he just didn't seem as impactful as I had hoped he'd be when he arrived. Maybe my expectations were falsely inflated.

Users who are viewing this thread