What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookie 1.08- PPR (1 Viewer)

Who is the 1.08 rookie?

• Doug Martin

Votes: 73 61.3%
  • Chris Polk

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • David Wilson

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Alshon Jeffrey

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • LaMichael James

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Mohammed Sanu

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Doug Martin will be a great value at 8 if he winds up in a good situation. I think that there's a clearly defined top 8, at least at this point in the process of draft season.

I like Martin better but depending on where he or Wilson go then they could be interchanged. I think any picks in the top 7 are going to be solid.

I like Martin better but depending on where he or Wilson go then they could be interchanged. I think any picks in the top 7 are going to be solid.
Personally I would argue the same thing b/w Martin and Miller.....if Martin lands in a good spot he could be tough to pass on.

Personally I would argue the same thing b/w Martin and Miller.....if Martin lands in a good spot he could be tough to pass on.
I would not disagree either. I think landing spots will determine where the 3 will go in rookie drafts and their order. I think the three are close enough talent wise that their landing spot will make all the difference in the world. Very likely that if the Bengals take one at 17 or 21 will probably the better one to have. It's just so hard to say until the draft though.

Martin reminds me of an Addai or Forte when they came out. Not the top ranked back in the class, but he does just about everything well. Further, I think he has as good a chance as ANY back in this class at immediate playing time. And I mean as a 3-down back. I could see him being utilized like Ray Rice, Forte or Addai if he is drafted by the right team (like the Bengals).

In the early going, if you can nab him at 8... well, great for you. I think in August, we'll be talking about him among the Top 5. Just my $0.02. I like the guy A LOT.

Martin reminds me of an Addai or Forte when they came out. Not the top ranked back in the class, but he does just about everything well. Further, I think he has as good a chance as ANY back in this class at immediate playing time. And I mean as a 3-down back. I could see him being utilized like Ray Rice, Forte or Addai if he is drafted by the right team (like the Bengals). In the early going, if you can nab him at 8... well, great for you. I think in August, we'll be talking about him among the Top 5. Just my $0.02. I like the guy A LOT.
I like him too and can see him moving up that that means Miller or Wright will be there at 8, not a bad consolation prize.

Users who are viewing this thread