What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Procreate-gate: Lynch Fined Again for Grabbing Crotch (1 Viewer)

Bad_Mo

Footballguy
When will the league suspend this guy for damaging the integrity of the game?

Bob Kravitz needs to jump on this asap.

His whole job is to be entertaining. Being good at being a running back is a nice little side skill, but the real utility to the owners of these franchises only comes if he keeps entertaining people. I find this entertaining. :shrug:

I do think he should be outright suspended every time he refuses to man up and do his postgame interviews properly. Once again, because he's insubordinately refusing to do the only thing he actually gets paid for. Be thankful for that. :shrug:

His whole job is to be entertaining. Being good at being a running back is a nice little side skill, but the real utility to the owners of these franchises only comes if he keeps entertaining people. I find this entertaining. :shrug:

I do think he should be outright suspended every time he refuses to man up and do his postgame interviews properly. Once again, because he's insubordinately refusing to do the only thing he actually gets paid for. Be thankful for that. :shrug:
Wait? The only thing he gets paid to do is to talk to the media?

They were going to sign Kim Kardashian, but Marshawn Lynch was cheaper.

So you enjoy watching a man squeeze his crotch. Hey, to each their own. Either you are a woman or a gay man. That is okay. I have no problem with women or gay men.

So you enjoy watching a man squeeze his crotch. Hey, to each their own. Either you are a woman or a gay man. That is okay. I have no problem with women or gay men.
He didn't say he found it arousing. He said he found it entertaining.

The NFL is so ridiculously full of itself. Lynch's job is to help his team win, not talk to the media. He's clearly uncomfortable with it. What if he has a fear of public speaking? Being forced to stand in front of a slew of reporters and tv cameras would be terrifying if that is his problem.

Let Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman do all the talking, they clearly love it....Let Lynch play football.

If Lynch retires because he's tired of this crap the NFL will lose more from him not being on the field on Sundays than they will gain from a stupid post game interview.

Entertaining is one thing, but try explaining his actions to little kids who are watching, or in attendance at, the games.

Johnny...he is grabbing his wee wee to basically tell the opposing team that they can s&^% his d*&^. However, just because he does it doesn't mean that you can do the same when you score your next Pop Warner TD. OK, buddy?

Entertaining is one thing, but try explaining his actions to little kids who are watching, or in attendance at, the games.

Johnny...he is grabbing his wee wee to basically tell the opposing team that they can s&^% his d*&^. However, just because he does it doesn't mean that you can do the same when you score your next Pop Warner TD. OK, buddy?
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy is physically uncomfortable in front of the media. He pretty clearly (to me) has moderate to severe social anxiety. I'd get a little claustrophobic as well when all those reporters pin you up against your locker with a camera and mic in your face. He pays his fines. Leave the guy alone.

The guy is physically uncomfortable in front of the media. He pretty clearly (to me) has moderate to severe social anxiety. I'd get a little claustrophobic as well when all those reporters pin you up against your locker with a camera and mic in your face. He pays his fines. Leave the guy alone.
The NFL should make him a deal...

...stop grabbing your little %^&*@! and you don't have to talk to the media. No one cares what that gun toting weirdo has to say anyway.

This fine is ridiculous. It was nowhere near what he normally does. He could have just been adjusting his junk.

What could possibly be entertaining about it?

You and Freelove have different ideas about what is entertaining. Glad we've got that settled.

I grab myself at least 5 times a day so I dont see a problem.
Yes, I am quite sure all of us guys touch our penises everyday. But grab your crotch to taunt a fellow employee or customer (if you work in retail) and good luck to you in unemployment.

You and Freelove have different ideas about what is entertaining. Glad we've got that settled.
Now we need your stance. You like it? Would you like Lynch to grab his #### in your general direction?

Should have been penalized 15 yards. Packers would have had better field position and would have won the game. Seahwaks = Cheaters

Should have been penalized 15 yards. Packers would have had better field position and would have won the game
Really the only thing that matters about this is that he should have been penalized and it likely would have impacted the game greatly.

Either taunting or unsportsmanlike.

Should have been penalized 15 yards. Packers would have had better field position and would have won the game
Really the only thing that matters about this is that he should have been penalized and it likely would have impacted the game greatly.Either taunting or unsportsmanlike.
It is an obvious act of taunting. I am surprised the refs missed it since it has become a habit of Lynch.

Now we need your stance. You like it? Would you like Lynch to grab his #### in your general direction?
I don't really give a ####, I just thought your comment was stupid.

I don't really give a ####, I just thought your comment was stupid.
I thought yours was stupid because I truly do not see what could be entertaining about seeing a guy grab his own crotch. Well, maybe if the act caused him to stumble or something. I think if you find #### grabbing to be entertaining, then you are admitting you are a simpleton.

The sad thing is that he won't have $20k to his name within 5 years of retiring.
This is spot on.

I question Lynch's Wonderlic scores. 14 on first try and then a 42. That seems plausible because he certainly sounds, and acts, like a very intelligent chap.

As long as he is only grabbing his own crotch, and not the crotch of someone else I cannot get too worked up about this. Sure its crude and a poor example of sportsmanship to the young, but the young are so inundated with crudité these days that it all gets lost in the noise unless someone directs their attention to it.

Who knows, maybe Lynch is not so much grabbing his crotch as a taunt as he is slapping down an erection. I'd get a chubby if I scored an important T.D. in a playoff game. Maybe he was trying to prevent the world from having to view little Marshawn in all its glory. maybe he WAS thinking of the children.

Lynch is one of my favorite players as he just makes a mockery out of the press and the NFL brass. He is playing them like the fools they are.

I would love to see a dual presser with him and Belichek side by side for the SB, epic.

I don't see what the issue is...everyone knows one of the cures for social anxiety is to grab your crotch in-front of 70,000 people...

Still waiting on an answer here

If Lynch truly does have social anxiety disorder then why can't he find a DR. to exempt him from this if it is so traumatic? In today's society with all the mental health awareness going on I don't think the NFL would want to question that. I don't believe he has it, he's just shoving a giant FU at the league and I love it. But he should consider the medical angle if he has it just to pi$$ them off even more.

If Lynch truly does have social anxiety disorder then why can't he find a DR. to exempt him from this if it is so traumatic? In today's society with all the mental health awareness going on I don't think the NFL would want to question that. I don't believe he has it, he's just shoving a giant FU at the league and I love it. But he should consider the medical angle if he has it just to pi$$ them off even more.
If you ever heard Lynch speak it appears he has a very low IQ. So why put him in situations he feels uncomfortable with? I am sure he has seen some of his previous interviews on TV and realizes how stupid he sounds and does not want to speak anymore. Just let him do what he does best and that is run with a football.

If you ever heard Lynch speak it appears he has a very low IQ. So why put him in situations he feels uncomfortable with? I am sure he has seen some of his previous interviews on TV and realizes how stupid he sounds and does not want to speak anymore. Just let him do what he does best and that is run with a football.
So do half the athletes I see interviewed, what makes him any different? It probably means he will be a paid commentator when he retires.

In the spirit of fairness, I think if Lynch is forced to speak next week, Goodell has to take a handoff and run through the Pats D-line....for the same duration that Lynch is required to speak.

Like it or not, players are required to talk to the media, which was collectively bargained. It's in the contract that Lynch himself signed, so considering Lynch makes millions off of playing in this league, he needs to either man up and do the interviews or get diagnosed with social anxiety disorder which would give him the out. I totally get not wanting to talk to the media, but pissing money away like he is just seems freaking stupid.

Yeah, not sure I see the rationale of complaining about getting in trouble for not talking to the media when you sign a contract that says you have to talk with the media. To his credit though, I don't think Lynch has actually complained about this himself, right? He seems to be OK just taking the fines.

Yeah, not sure I see the rationale of complaining about getting in trouble for not talking to the media when you sign a contract that says you have to talk with the media. To his credit though, I don't think Lynch has actually complained about this himself, right? He seems to be OK just taking the fines.
yeah

I'd say he's thankful

but he don't wanna get fined, boss

what's so ####### hard about just saying "we're on to new england"

Users who are viewing this thread