What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Recommended sites for watching tape? (1 Viewer)

bennettjd13

Footballguy
In case any of you have never heard of this site, I like it a lot for having a well organized layout to watch film on rookies about to enter the NFL.

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site like this for breaking down NFL film? I can usually find some decent film on an individual player when I search for it, but haven't come across anything this well organized yet. I like reading articles grading a players fantasy value as much as anyone, but I also like to watch the player in action and make judgements for myself based on what I see.

NFL rewind has the games featuring coach's film. They show the play twice

once from the sidelines then from the end zone. It shows the entire field.

They call it the "all 22 look" their is a sidebar with play descriptions eg

Manning 8 yd pass right to D Thomas(Sherman) -tackled by R Sherman.

Thanks nightmare, I came across that in my searches, but didn't want to pay unless I knew it would give me what I'm looking for. I may bite the bullet and pay despite my cheapness. However, if anyone knows of a site that has tape on players, and is FREE, I would greatly appreciate the info.

Paid for the Rewind last season. It was good. Very organized. Probably what you will be looking for. However just as a quick note, you should know for what it's worth if it bothers you or not, that the coach's tape doesn't have any sound with it.

oh yeah, rewind is superawesome

you can search by player's name and get a list of all plays where he got a mention

you can toggle over to slo-mo

loved it

Sound would be nice, but it's not a make or break for me. Thanks all, I'll probably wait a while before I shell out the cash. Like I said, I'm cheap. Plus I don't have a draft until toward the end of the preseason next year.

Users who are viewing this thread