What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ever have a perfect day? (1 Viewer)

Raider Nation

Devil's Advocate
Kinda weird, really.

The weather was absolutely beautiful. Drivers on the road were courteous. Zero stress at work. Everyone I encountered was strangely effervescent. Caught a great discount on random booze. Every traffic light was green. Gorgeous women strolling about in skimpy clothing. Got several compliments on my new haircut.

I didn't even have to use my A.K.

Kinda weird, really.

The weather was absolutely beautiful. Drivers on the road were courteous. Zero stress at work. Everyone I encountered was strangely effervescent. Caught a great discount on random booze. Every traffic light was green. Gorgeous women strolling about in skimpy clothing. Got several compliments on my new haircut.

Enjoy it brother!

Now I'm gonna grill burgers for dinner. As long as none of you piss me off in the next two hours, we'll cap this thing off.

:hifive:

Sun's up, a little after twelve, make breakfast for myself

Leave the work for someone else
People say, they say that it's just a phase
They tell me to act my age, well I am

On this perfect day, nothing's standing in my way
On this perfect day when nothing can go wrong
It's the perfect day, tomorrow's gonna come too soon
I could stay, forever as I am on this perfect day

Sun's down, a little after ten I pick up all my friends
In my Mercedes Benz, wake up don't tell me it's just a dream
'Cause when I've had enough you'll hear me say
Now don't you try to rain on my

Perfect day, nothing's standing in my way
On this perfect day when nothing can go wrong
It's the perfect day, tomorrow's gonna come too soon
I could stay, forever as I am on this perfect day

I'm in the race but I've already won
And getting there can be half the fun
So don't stop me till I'm good and done
Don't you try to rain on my

Perfect day, it's the perfect day
It's the perfect day, nothing's gonna bring me down
I could stay, forever as I am
On this perfect day, nothing's standing in my way
On this perfect day, nothing can go wrong

I'm in the race but I've already won
And getting there can be half the fun
So don't stop me till I'm good and done
Don't you try to rain on my perfect day
On this perfect day, on this perfect day

In the end you can probably say any day you are alive is a good/perfect day. :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the Virgin Islands once. Met a girl. We ate lobster and drank pina coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day.

I once ordered a standard burger. They got it wrong and brought me a bacon avocado burger. It wasn't really what I wanted but I didn't dare send it back. I was already very hungry. About 4 bites in, the worker comes out with my true burger and says they gave me the wrong one. I apologized for not sending it back and they said no problem! He then gave me my original burger for free. That was a good day.

I just caught my salmon limit in the Kenai River in Alaska. And now we are drinking beer and grilling one of the salmon. That's a pretty perfect day.

Raider Nation said:
Kinda weird, really.

Perfect day and you went to work....equation does not compute.

It was a September Sunday in 2007. I was living in Osaka, Japan.

I called in sick to work.

I watched the finish of the Women's Track and Field World Championship with a free ticket a student gave me.

I went for a 20 mile bike ride in 90 degree heat.

I cleaned my apartment.

My booty call came over for a bj, a nap, secks, and some okonomiyaki at my favorite shop.

My best mate and I went back to my old neighborhood for some poker. I won $20.

Biked home safe and sound. Called in sick the next day.

Hard to top that one.

I drink too much to remember specifics, but many perfect days that included good people, good food, good drinks, and good music. I'm a simple man.

It was a September Sunday in 2007. I was living in Osaka, Japan.

I called in sick to work.

I watched the finish of the Women's Track and Field World Championship with a free ticket a student gave me.

I went for a 20 mile bike ride in 90 degree heat.

I cleaned my apartment.

My booty call came over for a bj, a nap, secks, and some okonomiyaki at my favorite shop.

My best mate and I went back to my old neighborhood for some poker. I won $20.

Biked home safe and sound. Called in sick the next day.

Hard to top that one.
bolded similar to bukkake?

Just the traffic stuff alone only gives me about a 1% chance of ever having a perfect day. As I'm driving sometimes I even make like a sort of commentary. "Well there's about a 110% chance this dbag going 15mph under the limit is going to turn the way I'm going." "About a 98% chance this next light will turn red before I can get through it."etc...The rare day traffic doesn't get me something else will.

I once ordered a standard burger. They got it wrong and brought me a bacon avocado burger. It wasn't really what I wanted but I didn't dare send it back. I was already very hungry. About 4 bites in, the worker comes out with my true burger and says they gave me the wrong one. I apologized for not sending it back and they said no problem! He then gave me my original burger for free. That was a good day.
I like this story.

Users who are viewing this thread