What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012 Champions (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
The Winners:

MBSL1 - BassNBrew

MBSL2 - Jeter23

SSL1 - Dpeease

SSL2 - Valence

SSL3 - Nugget

SSL4 - Football Critic

PDSL BSS - Stinkin Ref

PDSL G - Krsone21

PDSL 20 - Ghost of Bill Walsh

WSL 1 - Duckboy

WSL 2 - Jeter23

WSL 3 - Domination

WSL 4 - Krsone21

Big congrats to Jeter23 and Krsone21 for double wins. Jeter23 also climbs into the exclusive 4+ win grouping, tied with Fiddles. Bass, Valence, and Duckboy move up into the 3 win club.

The History page has been updated as well. Scroll down for a full breakdown of placement over the years (aliases not accounted for).

Thanks to everyone for a fun and exciting Survivor season. :thumbup: I was hoping to get my first survivor win this year so needless to say I was shocked and excited to get my first 2 in the same year.

Congratulations to all the survivor winners this year. I'm looking forward to the next round of survivor leagues. :football:

I also would like to thank Twilight and BassNBrew for organizing and running the survivor leagues. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all winners!! Especiallymy boy dpeease and jeter and krs for doubling up. Not looking at rosters but did krs and jeter gave similar cores of players on both teams they owned?

Congrats to all winners!! Especiallymy boy dpeease and jeter and krs for doubling up. Not looking at rosters but did krs and jeter gave similar cores of players on both teams they owned?
Thank You Fiddles. I don't know what Jeter had on his teams, but on my two teams the only thing I had on both winning teams is Atlanta's Defense, otherwise all the other players on my two teams were different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all the winners!

Just a quick question.

Am I the first to every win without a kicker? (neither of mine played) oh well, they are overrated anyway

My 2 winning teams did not have any of the same players.MBSL- feel lucky to win this one with some injuries (Ingram, AJ, Jennings) and only 1 QB all year (Dalton, Campbell). Pretty much rode Reggie Bush and Jimmy Graham.WSL- This looks more like a championship team w/ Rodgers, McCoy, Marshall, Harvin, Hernandez, Gresham.

Thanks Fiddles. SSL108 - 3rd09 - 4th 10 - 3rd 11 - :football: I finally got lucky enough to win it all . Twilight, once again thanks for doing these every year.

My 2 winning teams did not have any of the same players.MBSL- feel lucky to win this one with some injuries (Ingram, AJ, Jennings) and only 1 QB all year (Dalton, Campbell). Pretty much rode Reggie Bush and Jimmy Graham.WSL- This looks more like a championship team w/ Rodgers, McCoy, Marshall, Harvin, Hernandez, Gresham.
Congrats on MBSL2. Nicely done.peace

Congrats to everyone who won this year! Can't wait for the next go-around. :thumbup: And as always, a big thanks to Twilight for hosting these.

Played Survivor a couple of years now and this is my first Championship title. Mainly because of Aaron Rodgers but some of my other guys helped too. Looking forward to paticipating again next year & maybe I'll get lucky 2 years in a row. Thanks to Twilight and everyone else that put a lot of effort into these leagues. Especially Twilight with his keeping track of the scoring,rosters & history. Job well done my man. It is greatly appreciated and I'm sure they'd have a hard time existing without your help. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread