What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty LBers (1 Viewer)

jhexel

Footballguy
Take a second to rate:

L. Timmons (PIT)

D. Hawthorne (SEA)

D. Butler (SD)

P. Posluszny (JAC)

DJ Williams (DEN)

D. Johnson (KC)

Dynasty disbursal draft with an obvious overabundance of LBer depth.

Who do you like? TIA.

I'd go with Poz. But I'm new to IDP. there's good rankings in the thread below "anyone have any IDP Dynasty Rankings"

Clink on the link in Whitney's post

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a second to rate:L. Timmons (PIT)D. Hawthorne (SEA)D. Butler (SD)P. Posluszny (JAC)DJ Williams (DEN)D. Johnson (KC)Dynasty disbursal draft with an obvious overabundance of LBer depth.Who do you like? TIA.
P. Posluszny (JAC)L. Timmons (PIT)D. Hawthorne (SEA)D. Johnson (KC)DJ Williams (DEN)D. Butler (SD)

Last edited by a moderator:
P. Posluszny (JAC) Still young and monster player

D. Johnson (KC) Age is little factor but he does it all and is best fantasy option but 2 by age

L. Timmons (PIT) System I dont know allows him to put up the points in Pitt. 1 year wonder at this point

DJ Williams (DEN) Oldest guy but he is very good. Could play many more year

D. Hawthorne (SEA) Not as talented as rest and more of system guy. They are easily changed

D. Butler (SD) Might have a future still and age is there to draft higher but what has he proven. Not. Not someone I want to rely on to be the guy .

Thanks fellas :thumbup:Went Poz and DJ went next...big LBer run shortly thereafter.
Man, they're all really good. I play in a 16 team league where we have to play 3 LBs every week (so in other words your top 48 LBs are all starters) and I can say I would love for any of these guys to be one of the three I start. I'll say the first five are all seriously pretty much even in my books. All LB1's. Butler I think may end up being one but he rounds out the pack as #6 until he proves he's able to put the #'s up the other ones have proven to be able to do.

Users who are viewing this thread