What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot Tubbing w/Another Couple (1 Viewer)

Buddy Ball 2K3

Footballguy
My wife and I will be visiting some friends that we made while on vacation over the summer. During this vacation my wife had commented that she caught the other couple's husband starring at her assets (I had no issue with this). Later that night they invited us back to their villa for a few drinks. We declined and I told the wife that I thought it was an invite for some "extra fun", to which she just rolled her eyes.

Fast forward to this week and the wives are texting back and forth in regards to details about the visit. The other wife tells my wife that their pool will be closed but their hot tub will be available.

My first thought was that this couple wants some sort of sexy time. I told this to the wife and she said it was just wishful thinking on my part.

Thoughts?

edited to make sure there was the proper # of B's

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot tubing would certainly imply that a sexy time will be had. Just make sure it's you that's doing the tubing.

You ok with your wife getting some hot tubing from your buddy? How is the buddies wife? She down for some hot tubing?

Just start nailing the guy's wife right in front of everyone. You'll find out quickly if that's what they had in mind.

Just start nailing the guy's wife right in front of everyone. You'll find out quickly if that's what they had in mind.
They are from Canada so this may be appropriate for them, but I am 99% sure my wife would have an issue with it. But you never know until you try.

See this is another world to me.

I don't hang with strangers on vacation. I'm cordial and make small talk but would never keep in touch.

now this...

happy friday

See this is another world to me.

I don't hang with strangers on vacation. I'm cordial and make small talk but would never keep in touch.

now this...

happy friday
I dont even make small talk. I try not to make eye contact with anyone so they dont even think I want to entertain a conversation

I don't see the fundamental question answered yet.

Which wife is hotter? Which fella is putting the bigger stack in the middle, so to speak.

ETA: Just realized that might also imply that I'm asking who's got the bigger dong. Not the intent, but that information is useful too, if you know it.

Which wife is hotter? Which fella is putting the bigger stack in the middle, so to speak.
each wife is totally different physically. Other wife is a runner and is very light up top, my wife likes climbing, yoga and is much heavier up top. Its a steak/lobster situation.

I ran the numbers, and statistically speaking there's a 11.5% chance the dude's trying to give YOU some hot tubing.

Just so all options are out on the table. ;)

each wife is totally different physically. Other wife is a runner and is very light up top, my wife likes climbing, yoga and is much heavier up top. Its a steak/lobster situation.
Sounds like a fair transaction at the heart of this then.

Though, you might try negotiating some compensation for bringing the cannons to the party.

Though, you might try negotiating some compensation for bringing the cannons to the party.
They are providing food/drink and a place to sleep, so I am not sure how much more I should ask for. This is new territory.

Maybe he just wants a motorboat. You know something he doesn't have the chance to do. Grass greener and all that

They are providing food/drink and a place to sleep, so I am not sure how much more I should ask for. This is new territory.
Food/drink/shelter is a nice start.

I'd also seek 1 unreciprocated BJ (from him or her, your choice) and one sheep's pelt.

This is kinda awkward dude....

No, I don't want to bone your wife. We just thought you guys were cool and we enjoyed your company. After reading this thread, I'm not sure having you stay over is such a good idea.

Christo suggests skipping the surf and finding the turf
If a very light up top MILF-runner wants to go hot tubbing with me I suck it up and jump in.

You will know right away when you are in the hot tub when you feel some footsie going on. Hopefully it is not the guys foot on your jiblets, but NTTAWWT, and not judging your lifestyle.

How well does your wife handle her liquor? And how attractive does your wife think the other wife is? :excited:

You will know right away when you are in the hot tub when you feel some footsie going on. Hopefully it is not the guys foot on your jiblets, but NTTAWWT, and not judging your lifestyle.
So is the move to walk to the hot tub with nothing on or just a towel and then unveil before I hop in?

Users who are viewing this thread