What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sitting in Cincy Airport with Marylin Manson (1 Viewer)

stbugs

Footballguy
At first, I thought it was just a blonde stripper, because it wasn't normal attire for flying and then she sat down next to this guy with jet black hair. I have no idea why he is flying to Dallas it Chicago, but it has to be him. Looks just like his pics without makeup and the leggy blonde wouldn't be with a guy like that if it wasn't him.

At first, I thought it was just a blonde stripper, because it wasn't normal attire for flying and then she sat down next to this guy with jet black hair. I have no idea why he is flying to Dallas it Chicago, but it has to be him. Looks just like his pics without makeup and the leggy blonde wouldn't be with a guy like that if it wasn't him.
Ask him why he bit the head off of that bat.

Also, I would fire your travel agent. Dallas to Chicago, connecting in Cincinnati ?
LOL, coming from Charlotte, I'm at my destination. Just had lunch and about to have a call with join.me, so figured I would do it from the airport instead of a cab.

Here you go. I tried to be discreet, so I didn't get a close one, but I did walk right by and then sat down on the other side to take a pic without being noticed. He is already gone now. LINK

Here you go. I tried to be discreet, so I didn't get a close one, but I did walk right by and then sat down on the other side to take a pic without being noticed. He is already gone now. LINK
Nice job, Magnum PI.
Hey, I am just here to make your day brighter and more enjoyable. Personally, I would have been happy with just seeing a stripper in the airport. She was pretty nice looking and was wearing a garter belt with panty hose that had lots of holes. It was an interesting look.

stbugs said:
Worst potential celebrity ninja picture ever?

Ask him if its true that he has a 150 IQ.
I think the flight left while I was getting the damn image loaded to image shack. I didn't have a chance to chat him up.

I'm bad at this, but I'll try to improve next time. Just figured there might be some fans on here.

Users who are viewing this thread