What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Benson Mayowa (1 Viewer)

Don't expect any replies from staff, seems they no longer answer questions in the freezone.

My guess is a rotation, but it is an oppurtunity for Mayowa, could be a some potential there if he plays a lot of snaps.

Don't expect any replies from staff, seems they no longer answer questions in the freezone.

My guess is a rotation, but it is an oppurtunity for Mayowa, could be a some potential there if he plays a lot of snaps.
this was answered in the subscriber forums

You can read this forum for free, if you want their "expert" opinion you gotta pay for a subscription.

The sad part is, Jene used to post all the time and answer questions and such, I assume he was told to stop since he no longer does it.

You can read this forum for free, if you want their "expert" opinion you gotta pay for a subscription.

The sad part is, Jene used to post all the time and answer questions and such, I assume he was told to stop since he no longer does it.
I am a subscriber but couldn't find any info on him there either.

The Claymaker said:

I'm really sorry you feel this way. I wasn't told to stop.

It's a time issue for me. I'm not a full time staffer. I'm writing five features (including two IDP features covering all 32 teams twice weekly), contributing to four podcasts (one of them a free 45 minute IDP podcast), and managing my email inboxes and PMs and Twitter (95% of which are IDP questions). The contributions on social media, email, in the forum, and by podcast are free.

I've cut back on my time in the Forum. I rarely even get into threads any more, other than to try and post when new Sunday AM or offseason content is ready. It's been a conscious decision, mostly due to time but also because the answers from Forum posters are stronger than ever. My time on Twitter has increased, mostly because that's where the bulk of breaking news and discussion occurs. But you'll also see long periods in my mentions where I'm not active there either.

I can't guarantee a timely response for every question, but if you're looking for an answer to something I didn't address in the weekly features or podcast, send me a note by email, PM or Twitter. I have absolutely no way to know who subscribes and who doesn't and answer every question I can get to each week.

One alternative is to cut out 2-3 subscriber features (or go back to covering fewer teams in the IDP features and fewer injuries). While I've contemplated that, I'm not willing to sacrifice what our subscribers have asked for yet.

If you're disappointed in our IDP coverage, send Joe Bryant or David Dodds an email and let them know you think we could be doing better with the subscriber content or in providing free content on the forums, podcasts and social media. All suggestions are comments are appreciated and valuable.

HellToupee said:
The Claymaker said:

this was answered in the subscriber forums
where are the subscriber forums?

Users who are viewing this thread