What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How long do you hold it? (#2) (1 Viewer)

Buddy Ball 2K3

Footballguy
Walked past a guy in my office who was clearly in some discomfort.

- I asked what his problem was

"I gotta drop a deuce."

- Ummm bathrooms open?

"Oh, I gotta hold it a little longer"

- :confused:

I don't hold it unless someone just walked in the restroom (multiple stalls). I can't let loose unless I'm completely alone.

I don't hold it unless someone just walked in the restroom (multiple stalls). I can't let loose unless I'm completely alone.
I don't have to be alone, but I won't poop in the middle stall of our 3.

Me neither. I put way too much thought into choosing a stall. For example, my preferred bathroom at work has four stalls, with the handicapped stall on the wall furthest from the door and the urinals next to the stall closest to the door. So ...

H-Stall \ Stall 3 \ Stall 2 \ Stall 1 \ Urinals

What's the call here if the place is empty? I usually go for Stall 3, but sometimes I wonder if I'm not being courteous to any pooper who arrives while I'm still there and is now basically forced to use the stall next to the urinals, obviously the least desirable of the four options. If I go for the handicapped stall that opens up a second pooping option with some privacy in Stall #2, but on the off-chance a wheelchair guy needs to take a dump I'm now the jerk using his stall for no reason. It's a real dilemma.

Can we get back to holding it for fun? I am very curious to see if other people are doing this or do I work with a freak?
Sorry for the digression.

I like to do this for a short time but not more than a couple minutes. Like if I feel some rumblings, but I feel like waiting a bit might help firm things up and/or reduce the effort required.

I try to get all the fanny coughs out without messing my pants. that's when I know its pure substance in there brewin away. makes for some cloggers

One time I went into a public men's room, it was either a Home Depot or Lowe's, and I had to go BAD. One stall was occupied. I got into the open stall as fast as I could, pants fly off, and I mean the very instant my ### hit the seat........ FLAAAWAHHHHHSPLASHSPLASHSPLASHSPLASHSPLASHFAAAAAAARRRRRRT!!!!

It was so loud, so violent, so obnoxious, that I started snickering....tried to hold in the laughter, finally just :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guy in the next stall calmly cleared his throat, flushed, and walked out quietly. I still couldn't contain my laughter for at least 10 minutes.

is it acceptable to use the womens restroom if you have explosive diarrhea and the mens is completely full

sometimes when I am on vacation I can't go for a few days :shrug:
But this isn't by choice right? I mean I get holding it if you are in the car, this make sense. But holding it for ####s and giggles??
right.. for some reason my poop mechanism shuts down for a few days, but once I'm back in the saddle I'm like clockwork
I'm the same exact way, and I hate it. I have no idea why the shutdown happens, but it can be for anything that is outside of my normal daily routine. If I go away for even a day, it'll shut down.

One time I went into a public men's room, it was either a Home Depot or Lowe's, and I had to go BAD. One stall was occupied. I got into the open stall as fast as I could, pants fly off, and I mean the very instant my ### hit the seat........ FLAAAWAHHHHHSPLASHSPLASHSPLASHSPLASHSPLASHFAAAAAAARRRRRRT!!!!

It was so loud, so violent, so obnoxious, that I started snickering....tried to hold in the laughter, finally just :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guy in the next stall calmly cleared his throat, flushed, and walked out quietly. I still couldn't contain my laughter for at least 10 minutes.
:lmao: I swear I heard it just now.

Eh?
We have 3 stalls. I won't use the middle one if the 2 outside stalls are occupied. :shrug:
I'll walk up to the next floor because that's usually empty but the middle one is usually the cleanest one because no one ever wants to use that one.

I am in my 40's. There is nothing better than pooping and getting paid for it. I just wish I had to poop at work more often. :shrug:

I can hold it when circumstances require it but I don't hold it as a general rule. Under normal situations, I want it out of me as soon as possible.

You gotta know when to hold em. Know when to fold them. Know when to walk away. And most importantly, know when to run.

If it know it's gonna be loose, sometimes I'll let it go back up a few times to firm up a little.
this
Don't your risk the turtle headbutting your underwear?
not if its loose. Just need it to sit there for a few hours to absorb some of the water
Wait... when loose poop absorbs water it gets firmer? :mindblown:
lol. No. You lower intestine will absorb excess water out of your poop.

I carry it in a box if I need to hold it for a long time -- much easier though it does tend to draw flies in the summer.

Me neither. I put way too much thought into choosing a stall. For example, my preferred bathroom at work has four stalls, with the handicapped stall on the wall furthest from the door and the urinals next to the stall closest to the door. So ...

What's the call here if the place is empty? I usually go for Stall 3, but sometimes I wonder if I'm not being courteous to any pooper who arrives while I'm still there and is now basically forced to use the stall next to the urinals, obviously the least desirable of the four options. If I go for the handicapped stall that opens up a second pooping option with some privacy in Stall #2, but on the off-chance a wheelchair guy needs to take a dump I'm now the jerk using his stall for no reason. It's a real dilemma.
Our handicap accessible stall is closest to the wall and farthest from the door. It's like they had a bunch of room left over so made it all into a h-stall. It's bigger than some apartments I've lived in. That is always my #1 choice. One of my simple morning pleasures is walking into the bathroom, seeing that stall open and freshly restocked with TP. From then on, I know it's going to be a good day. :lmao:

If I'm going home within the hour, I'll hold for my own bathroom, I just enjoy home base much more.
I do the same, depending on the state of things.
Same here...nothing beats home field advantage, but if something is impending, I won't wait.
Not me - other than friends/familys bathrooms the only ones I will use is home and work. I basically refuse to use any public restroom unless it's an absolute emergency.

WhatDoIKnow said:
TobiasFunke said:
WhatDoIKnow said:
Rick James said:

Our handicap accessible stall is closest to the wall and farthest from the door. It's like they had a bunch of room left over so made it all into a h-stall. It's bigger than some apartments I've lived in. That is always my #1 choice. One of my simple morning pleasures is walking into the bathroom, seeing that stall open and freshly restocked with TP. From then on, I know it's going to be a good day. :lmao:
Need lots of room to lay that cable.

Users who are viewing this thread