What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is a magnet for timeouts in the threads they start? (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
JB issued 2 timeouts in my Ex-Gitmo thread and it got me thinking...are there certain posters that simply attract timeouts? Meaning I didn't put anything up in there that was even remotely objectionable or meant to flame away but we quickly lost Sabertooth and Kal El for a little while...and you could see it developing a mile away. So do you think that some posters in the FFA just simply attract the worst in people here?

So how did you even dig up this gem? You want a timeout?

Last edited by a moderator:
This place has the strangest criteria for timeouts, warnings, and thread closures of all the forums I've ever posted on since the mid nineties.

This place has the strangest criteria for timeouts, warnings, and thread closures of all the forums I've ever posted on since the mid nineties.
That FavreCo guy agrees 100%. Man that guy got banned for making a joke about trolling.

That FavreCo guy agrees 100%. Man that guy got banned for making a joke about trolling.
It was nice and loose around here for a few months and now the timeouts are flying :scared:
I think we all knew it would never last.
It's the offseason. Wait until the paying customers start wanting their stuff. It will go right back.

It was nice and loose around here for a few months and now the timeouts are flying :scared:
I think we all knew it would never last.
I for one welcome our new boating overlords.

lod01 said:
butcher boy said:
You bring up FavreCo? That explains a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread