What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Annonymous exposes Steubenville Rape Case (1 Viewer)

Noticed this a couple of days ago via facebook. This whole thing is insane, and the allegations of the rape (drugged a girl, carried her semi-conscious body from party to part to rape her) make me sick.

Noticed this a couple of days ago via facebook. This whole thing is insane, and the allegations of the rape (drugged a girl, carried her semi-conscious body from party to part to rape her) make me sick.
I watched the 12 minute "confession" on liveleak. Pretty sickening. Those guys knew exactly what they did to her. At one point some said "That was rape" and the drunk kid on camera said " "They raped her harder than that cop raped Marcellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction." :hot:

Also the prosecutor is a parent of a football player on the team and told the parents that pressing charges would not be good. Their name would be drug through the mud, etc.

For those that don't know, Steubenville is a HUGE high school football town. On par with anything in Texas

this is a dangerous thing. i would hate for this to be a war between local law enforcement and hackers that leaves this young girl's assault as an afterthought.

I watched the 12 minute "confession" on liveleak. Pretty sickening. Those guys knew exactly what they did to her. At one point some said "That was rape" and the drunk kid on camera said " "They raped her harder than that cop raped Marcellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction." :hot:
Yeah, that kid was an idiot. I do think this makes it near impossible to get a fair trial but that is life when people try to cover it up. It really seems like a gross mismanagement and at best, those kids are guilty of accessory and conspiracy as one of the websites alluded to.ETA: I wish in cases like this, some type of federal law enforcement could take over b/c this sheriff has shown some bias in the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
More details...

http://deadspin.com/5972527/she-is-so-raped-right-now-former-student-jokes-about-the-steubenville-accuser-the-night-of-the-alleged-rape

Top Stories

steubenville rape case

Jan 2, 2013 2:00 PM 231,423 647

Get our top stories

follow deadspin

“She Is So Raped Right Now”: Partygoer Jokes About The Steubenville Accuser The Night Of The Alleged Rape

The video above was released today by the hacktivist outfit KnightSec, which has been leading the digital crusade in response to the alleged rape of a 16-year-old girl at the hands of two Steubenville (Ohio) High School football players. In the video, Michael Nodianos, a former Steubenville High student and baseball player, talks flippantly about the accuser on the night of the incident.

Nodianos has been connected to the case since the beginning. His tweets on the night of the alleged rape helped investigators form a hazy picture of what took place that night, and the video here was mentioned in a thorough New York Times story about the case, but was not readily available to the public until now.

The video is over 12 minutes long. It's not very easy to watch. Nodianos tells jokes about how "dead" the alleged victim is and openly and jokingly acknowledges that she has been raped. Some quotes:

He's puttin' a wang in the butthole, dude.

They peed on her. That's how you know she's dead, because someone pissed on her.

They raped her harder than that cop raped Marcellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction.

They raped her quicker than Mike Tyson raped that one girl.

They raped her more than the Duke lacrosse team.

Her #### is about as dry as the sun right now.

It isn't really rape because you don't know if she wanted to or not.

At one point, a voice belonging to someone off-camera says, "Trent and Ma'lik raped someone." The two boys charged in the rape are Trent Mays and Ma'lik Richmond. It's unclear how many other Steubenville students are in the room at the time, although at least two of them, who remain off-camera, admonish Nodianos for making light of a rape. "What if that was your daughter?" one of them asks. Nodianos replies simply, "But it isn't."

If this is the same smug ####### that I saw, I wanted to punch that guy in the face. What a freakin arrogant POS. And all of them in the video are talking about the girl getting anally raped. Just horrible. Hope they all get prosecuted.

Yeah this is pretty ugly. I have to give some credit to Roseanne Barr. She has been all over this for a while trying to draw attention to it.

All I know is had this been my daughter, I'd have a hard time not taking matters into my own hands if those kids weren't being prosecuted. Looks like at least 2 of them have been arrested.

If this is the same smug ####### that I saw, I wanted to punch that guy in the face. What a freakin arrogant POS. And all of them in the video are talking about the girl getting anally raped. Just horrible. Hope they all get prosecuted.
:goodposting: I wonder if they'll still think rape is something to joke about after a few weeks in prison.

Yeah this is pretty ugly. I have to give some credit to Roseanne Barr. She has been all over this for a while trying to draw attention to it.
Didn't know that. I'll have to read what she has to say. Also, I give credit to Anonymous. At first, I was weary of their vigilante justice but their ability to get to this information not available to most anyone else should prove vital. The more they step into these situations, the more I find myself liking them.

:goodposting: I wonder if they'll still think rape is something to joke about after a few weeks in prison.
Won't be so funny when the other inmates get wind of what they are in for.

All I know is had this been my daughter, I'd have a hard time not taking matters into my own hands if those kids weren't being prosecuted. Looks like at least 2 of them have been arrested.
Yeah the two without the powerful relatives. Everyone involved with moving her from party to party is an accessory to kidnapping at a minimum. I want the feds in here ASAP. To many people in power with real conflicts here this needs to be out of the locals hands.

Didn't know that. I'll have to read what she has to say. Also, I give credit to Anonymous. At first, I was weary of their vigilante justice but their ability to get to this information not available to most anyone else should prove vital. The more they step into these situations, the more I find myself liking them.
You defiantly don't want to find yourself on their "bad side". I fear them more that the FBI and IRS combined. :scared:

Yeah the two without the powerful relatives. Everyone involved with moving her from party to party is an accessory to kidnapping at a minimum. I want the feds in here ASAP. To many people in power with real conflicts here this needs to be out of the locals hands.
That's terrible. I just can't imagine being her father and being forced to watch them cover it up. I'd snap. I doubt I would be able to keep my son from ending up doing something very bad in his sister's defense either. They need to get a handle on this very quick.

This really is an interesting case in that social media and hackers are changing the landscape of our country. Guilty until proven innocent for these boys accused of raping this girl now vs the other way around. And the father of a daughter in me likes that these boys are being outed, but the American in me worries about their rights as well as the rights we all have to a fair trail. Then again, there may never have been a fair trial here in this city, all things considered. I also know a few victims of rape who were too scared to take their attacker to trial. Conflicted over this one and I'm just not strong enough to watch a video where a boy brags about a drugged girl getting raped and abused. I just don't have the stomach for it. The whole thing makes me sick.

This really is an interesting case in that social media and hackers are changing the landscape of our country. Guilty until proven innocent for these boys accused of raping this girl now vs the other way around. And the father of a daughter in me likes that these boys are being outed, but the American in me worries about their rights as well as the rights we all have to a fair trail. Then again, there may never have been a fair trial here in this city, all things considered. I also know a few victims of rape who were too scared to take their attacker to trial. Conflicted over this one and I'm just not strong enough to watch a video where a boy brags about a drugged girl getting raped and abused. I just don't have the stomach for it. The whole thing makes me sick.
The thing is, they didn't even deny doing it. They openly bragged about it. They recorded themselves bragging about it. Although I do understand the greater point that you're trying to make here, in this particular case, there really is no doubt about what happened. :shrug: I hope these kids get cast down with the sodomites.

I just can't believe how stupid kids are now a days. You can't hide anything with facebook, youtube, twitter, etc. Openly bragging about it in video? That is just beyond moronic.

I understand your misgivings and I can agreee. However the reason knightsec got involved was the coverup. Without them making it go viral they may have stuck with it was the girls fault for not knowing she was going to drugged, raped, and sodomized at various locations that night.

You defiantly don't want to find yourself on their "bad side". I fear them more that the FBI and IRS combined. :scared:
:goodposting:

These guys must be the dumbest kids on earth to actually record conversations about what they did (allegedly). If this turns out to be true, hope they spend the rest of theirs lives in jail and see how funny they themselves get violated. T&P to the girl and her family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where does the line for the angry violent mob that takes the law into their own hands start?

That's terrible. I just can't imagine being her father and being forced to watch them cover it up. I'd snap. I doubt I would be able to keep my son from ending up doing something very bad in his sister's defense either. They need to get a handle on this very quick.
I am not a parent. But I can not imagine sitting still while these animals ran free after doing this to my child. I have a feeling I'd need some bail money.

Given what I know about this town sadly I'm not too surprised.

Total #### hole, expect they would produce a bunch of animals. To this level? Wouldn't have thought so, but, here we are.

I understand your misgivings and I can agreee. However the reason knightsec got involved was the coverup. Without them making it go viral they may have stuck with it was the girls fault for not knowing she was going to drugged, raped, and sodomized at various locations that night.
I admittedly haven't read too much about the case as it just makes me ill to think about. Where were her friends? Where were any GOOD guys to help her out? The fact that not one person thought to help her hurts my soul and leaves me to wonder how many times this has happened in this city with these boys? Ugh...

I admittedly haven't read too much about the case as it just makes me ill to think about. Where were her friends? Where were any GOOD guys to help her out? The fact that not one person thought to help her hurts my soul and leaves me to wonder how many times this has happened in this city with these boys? Ugh...
This is always my question where there is more than one person who commits a terrible act.. "How in the world do you get a group of people who think that this is a good idea??".No one thought, "hey, this just aint right!". Is it an example of group behavior? I just don't get it.

She was apparently from the next town over.

Well they call themselves the Rape Crew and they were using that name before this incident. This is a city that doesn't have much going for it these days and the football team literally brings in millions of dollars if reports are to be believed. This is Penn State all over again just at the high school level and with lots more people in the coverup. Allegedly the police destroyed evidence. Allegedly the state appointed DA, who is related to everyone in town apparently, tried to make the girl not press charges. This thing stinks from the ground up.

This is always my question where there is more than one person who commits a terrible act.. "How in the world do you get a group of people who think that this is a good idea??".No one thought, "hey, this just aint right!". Is it an example of group behavior? I just don't get it.
It gets brought up in the video. But you guys don't seem to get the power dynamic here. The rapists are powerful because of the protection they get in the community. You push them very far and you are the next one getting peed on. With no expected consequences for your attackers. This all started over the girl dumping one of the jerks involved.

Where does the line for the angry violent mob that takes the law into their own hands start?
Right behind me. I don't have a daughter or a sister, and I could only watch about a minute of that Deadspin video. I'd like them to have video of those little f###ers first night in prison broadcast on the internet. I'll buy a carton of smokes for the first lifer at the state pen that breaks them in. Disgusting.

Right behind me. I don't have a daughter or a sister, and I could only watch about a minute of that Deadspin video. I'd like them to have video of those little f###ers first night in prison broadcast on the internet. I'll buy a carton of smokes for the first lifer at the state pen that breaks them in. Disgusting.
If I am that girls father, uncle, cousin or any relation; I would find a way to get at one of them.

Well they call themselves the Rape Crew and they were using that name before this incident. This is a city that doesn't have much going for it these days and the football team literally brings in millions of dollars if reports are to be believed. This is Penn State all over again just at the high school level and with lots more people in the coverup. Allegedly the police destroyed evidence. Allegedly the state appointed DA, who is related to everyone in town apparently, tried to make the girl not press charges. This thing stinks from the ground up.
How proud their parents must be.

The Ohio state attorney general has taken over the task of prosecuting this case. Way too many conflicts of interest to do it locally.

..Why Nobody Trusts Steubenville

By Alexander Abad-Santos | The Atlantic Wire – 4 hrs ago

....Corruption: It's at the heart of the controversy over the rape case in Steubenville, Ohio, and it has to do with a lot more than just the legendary Big Red football program. Allegations of a cover-up stretching from the team to the local police to the prosecutor's office have been surfacing on social media since the alleged incident in August, but they have been lacking in detail, and that's why the hackers at Anonymous and LocalLeaks got involved last week. As the so-called Steubenville Files continue to piece together a blurry narrative based on leaked documents, viral videos, and anonymous accounts from city locals, Steubenville leaders launched a fact-finding site of their own this weekend, aiming to "disseminate the most accurate information" about the city and the football team's alleged involvement in the rape of a 16-year-old girl. But the answer to the question on everyone's mind — who should you trust? — lies beneath the small city's long history of corruption, spanning from a Justice Department investigation to rape survivors just now coming forward with tales of the police discouraging them from speaking out. As a petition seeking "real justice" crosses the threshold that will demand a public response as high up as the White House, here's a look back at Steubenville's reputation, 70 years in the making:

1940s-1960s: "Little Chicago"

That's not a good nickname to be carrying around in the Midwest's heyday of mobsters, and the monicker wasn't just because of the "downtown bustle" in the "corruption"-laden little Ohio metropolis. "Steubenville is trying to live down its reputation for brothels, gambling joints, and crooked machine politics," the AP's Beth Grace wrote back in 1986. During the late 80s, according to Grace, the city began to take its corrupt officials to task, but...

1996-1997: The United States vs. The City of Steubenville

After a year-long investigation, the Justice Department made Steubenville's police department just the second in history forced to sign an agreement setting up new measures to combat police corruption under the 1994 Crime Bill. Here is part of the 1997 ruling on misconduct involving the city police and the city manager — the same two offices, it turns out, that spoke out in this weekend's new fact-finding mission:

The United States brings this action to enforce Section 210401 of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, 42 U.S.C. § 14141. The United States alleges that officers of the Steubenville Police Department have engaged in a pattern or practice of conduct that deprives persons of rights, privileges, or immunities secured and protected by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, and that the City of Steubenville, the Steubenville Police Department, and the Steubenville City Manager (in his capacity as Director of Public Safety) have caused and condoned this conduct through inadequate policies and failure to train, monitor, supervise, and discipline police officers, and to investigate alleged misconduct.

Part of that agreement involved promising to start a new training program for all police officers, including a special section on domestic violence, as well as a new internal-affairs policy.

The Celebrity Testimonies

When it comes to famous people claiming Steubenville as home, Dean Martin is the crown jewel. Then there's former porn star Traci Lords, who fled town after being sexually abused there at the age of 10.

Glad that kid in the video isn't named John Smith - a Google search of his name will likely keep him from getting a good job, dates, etc. for some time.

The elephant in the room is alcohol. I know prohibition didn't work and wouldn't work, but strong social disapproval has had a great effect on drunken driving.

The elephant in the room is alcohol. I know prohibition didn't work and wouldn't work, but strong social disapproval has had a great effect on drunken driving.
The mob/herd mentality has always been there and always will be. It takes a LOT of psychological and physical courage just on the social level to go against what everyone else is doing - people are deathly afraid of embarrassing themselves socially.

I know there were stupid kids doing stupid things when I was younger, but I don't know of any that did anything this stupid or were this out and open about the stupid things that they did. Is there something in the water today that makes people proud of being dumber?

Users who are viewing this thread