What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need your option....Naming Bowls (1 Viewer)

Rich55112

Footballguy
Trying to start up a dynasty league and I am working on something I am calling the non-sense bowls for teams that don't make the play-offs. Weeks 14-16 teams that don't make the play offs will do sort of a ladder match ups (winner vs winners, losers vs losers). On Week 17, we'll have all the games be called bowls, like Toilet Bowl, Dog Bowl, Semi-Beast Bowl, Urn Bowl, etc.....

Here is where I could use your help. I have been hitting a website for random names for bowls. Tell me what you think of the list below, or feel free to add some of your own ideas

Scarecrow Bowl....Selfie Bowl....Toe Tag Bowl...Antler Bowl....Phoney Bowl....Beer Bowl...Cow Tipping Bowl....Host Bowl (loser of this one would have to host the next draft party)....Naming Bowl (winner gets to rename the worst team in the league)....Action Figure Bowl...Sexy Bowl....Soundtrack Bowl

Let me know what you think

Thanks ahead of time
Rich

Trying to start up a dynasty league and I am working on something I am calling the non-sense bowls for teams that don't make the play-offs. Weeks 14-16 teams that don't make the play offs will do sort of a ladder match ups (winner vs winners, losers vs losers). On Week 17, we'll have all the games be called bowls, like Toilet Bowl, Dog Bowl, Semi-Beast Bowl, Urn Bowl, etc.....

Here is where I could use your help. I have been hitting a website for random names for bowls. Tell me what you think of the list below, or feel free to add some of your own ideas

Scarecrow Bowl....Selfie Bowl....Toe Tag Bowl...Antler Bowl....Phoney Bowl....Beer Bowl...Cow Tipping Bowl....Host Bowl (loser of this one would have to host the next draft party)....Naming Bowl (winner gets to rename the worst team in the league)....Action Figure Bowl...Sexy Bowl....Soundtrack Bowl

Let me know what you think

Thanks ahead of time

Rich
You should definitely go with Sexy Bowl. Nothing sexier than fantasy football, amirite?

how about the paint your wagon bowl where the winner has to paint the losers house and possibly perform some siding repairs because i need that done and would totally join your leage and lose on purpose take that to the bank brohans

Users who are viewing this thread