What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please stop naming your children Kayleigh, Kayla & Makayla (1 Viewer)

Gachi

Footballguy
Every other girl on my college campus has one of these three names.

Seriously, cut it out. It's not cute anymore. Do people not understand that their children won't be babies forever?

/vent

I hope some day to reach the point in my life were my main concern is what other people have named their children. Bravo, good sir.

I hope some day to reach the point in my life were my main concern is what other people have named their children. Bravo, good sir.
I hope to reach the point where my main concern is whether someone else's observations are worthy of mention on a fantasy football off topic message board. Bravo to you, good sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
there was a time when that sentiment was shared about names like "jennifer", "michelle" and "katie".
Kim, too.

The movie "Love Story" gave at a minimum, three Jennifer's in every one of my classes from elementary school to college. A couple of years there were half a dozen of them.

Every other girl on my college campus has one of these three names.

Seriously, cut it out. It's not cute anymore. Do people not understand that their children won't be babies forever?

/vent
Isn't that a good thing? You are less likely to say the wrong name in bed if every girl has the same name.

It's stupid to name a girl Kayleigh or Kayla. Name her K-La and save her a day of cumulative time writing her name out over the course of her life. My son is J and my daughter is L.

It's stupid to name a girl Kayleigh or Kayla. Name her K-La and save her a day of cumulative time writing her name out over the course of her life. My son is J and my daughter is L.
I know somebody that named their daughter K'lah

there was a time when that sentiment was shared about names like "jennifer", "michelle" and "katie".
Kim, too.

The movie "Love Story" gave at a minimum, three Jennifer's in every one of my classes from elementary school to college. A couple of years there were half a dozen of them.
they gave out the following names without exception to girls I grew up with: Jennifer, Lisa, Michelle, Elizabeth (Liz/Beth/Betsy)... that's pretty much it.

for boys: Mike, John, Chris, David... done.

Will your third be O?

Users who are viewing this thread