What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What gender is your doctor? (1 Viewer)

?

• Dude

Votes: 40 51.9%
  • Chick

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
Friendly advice: don't image search for "an old Jewish guy with very thick fingers"

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a female doctor and she is actually pretty hot. However, she hasn't yet gone the finger route, she seems to skip over that part every year.

I saw this young, attractive (& married) female doctor a couple times. I stopped going to her because I found it too distracting.

Personally I think you need to have a white male doctor because at least you know they got into medical school on something other than affirmative action. My life is too important to be playing politically correct games

Personally I think you need to have a white male doctor because at least you know they got into medical school on something other than affirmative action. My life is too important to be playing politically correct games
I only go to doctors who have actually graduated from medical school. Affirmative action won't earn your degree for you.

I only go to doctors who have actually graduated from medical school. Affirmative action won't earn your degree for you.
you have fun risking your life there buddy, I will stick with white male doctors

I have a female doctor and she is actually pretty hot. However, she hasn't yet gone the finger route, she seems to skip over that part every year.
they don't need to do that anymore. They check your blood levels first. If their are high levels then they do the poke check

they don't need to do that anymore. They check your blood levels first. If their are high levels then they do the poke check
Didn't know that. I was glad my doc doesn't do it.

I did go for a colonoscopy consultation last week and it ended with a finger.

Consultation my ###! Literally!

Best doctor I had was a Female.. took the time to actually explain the test results and what they meant instead of "Bad/good" here take this..

Then she moved to a new state. :kicksrock:

Didn't know that. I was glad my doc doesn't do it.I did go for a colonoscopy consultation last week and it ended with a finger.

Consultation my ###! Literally!
yeah my doctor stopped. I have a male and female doc depending on the day. I like them both.any way I asked him about it and he told me they check your psa blood levels in your blood work. That's a good indicator before having to proceed.

Hopefully you are not talking about the PSA test...

The PSA test has been known to have false positives which can lead to unneeded test..

Most doctors should tell you, you shouldn't have the PSA test done until you are 50.

There is a "new" test called The Prostate Health Index (PHI) they are working on, but as far as I know it is still in testing, but looks promising :thumbup:

Hopefully you are not talking about the PSA test...The PSA test has been known to have false positives which can lead to unneeded test..

Most doctors should tell you, you shouldn't have the PSA test done until you are 50.

There is a "new" test called The Prostate Health Index (PHI) they are working on, but as far as I know it is still in testing, but looks promising :thumbup:
:shrug: that's what my doc told me.but I never tested high

Hopefully you are not talking about the PSA test...The PSA test has been known to have false positives which can lead to unneeded test..

:shrug: that's what my doc told me.but I never tested high
I just know the female doctor I use to have was also treating my Dad who did have Prostate Cancer( Treated 3 years ago and still gone :thumbup: ) and so I asked her if I should have the PSA test ( I was 44 at the time) and she told me no.. That a "Manual" test was better until you reach 50 due to the false positives and unneeded test/biopsies..

Or maybe she just liked to have me bend over ;)

popsecret said:
:lmao: This guy is great

What do they call the person who graduates last in his class in medical school?

Doctor.

I look for what school they attended and where they interned and learned

Who has "a doctor" anymore? It seems like they are all going to these mega Dr.'s groups down here in FL. I have seen dozens of these facilities pop up.

Who has "a doctor" anymore? It seems like they are all going to these mega Dr.'s groups down here in FL. I have seen dozens of these facilities pop up.
I have a regular doctor that I go to every year.

I was going to say that most of what I am seeing now are more fast clinics and centers, where you have one Dr running a small team of nurse practitioners and you really just see them.

I was going to say that most of what I am seeing now are more fast clinics and centers, where you have one Dr running a small team of nurse practitioners and you really just see them.
No doubt that's true. My wife hasn't found a regular doc yet, she goes to a hospital center and they throw whoever is available.

Users who are viewing this thread