What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League Filled (1 Viewer)

Dusty started a league as commish last year and then bailed before the season started. He did find a new commish and the money was in League Safe so no problems there, but the league scoring system and match-ups were never set up correctly and the new commish wasn't aware. We went into week 1 with no head to head match-ups assigned and ended up having to change from the originally planned VP's and H2H to total points. I don't know what his issues were last year and maybe they have changed, but I believe he dropped another existing league last year also as commish before the season started. In his defense he did find a new commish and new owners for those that got pissed and bailed but just thought it was fair to bring this up. He can explain as he sees fit.

LOL....well I guess he decided to close the thread instead of explaining because the league was no where near filled :rolleyes: Whatever....I guess I did my duty.

LOL....well I guess he decided to close the thread instead of explaining because the league was no where near filled :rolleyes: Whatever....I guess I did my duty.
I was right behind you Dragon. The FF community needs to be aware of commishes that give this hobby a bad name. I would advise no one to join a league Dusty Carr is a member of or is starting as a commish.

He could just change his name and start one up anyway. Like you said though, maybe his situation changed and he has more time to commish. The fact that he hasnt explained that might mean things have not changed. He had a chance to address it.

Stay away from this guy's leagues. Starts a league, drafts a team, then quits a month into the league.

Stay away from this guy's leagues. Starts a league, drafts a team, then quits a month into the league.
Thank all for the heads up. He joined the league I am starting up. It is hard enough to find owners for a new league to begin with, and I don't want someone like to mess things up.

This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read. None of you know anything about me or what I went through. If any of you had the year I did, you'd be in a mental institute. Yes I started two leagues and had to leave them, grow up, some times there are things a lot more important in life than fantasy football. I found two commish replacements and no one was scammed. Things are back to normal and I can now do what I like to do agian, fantasy football. Me giving the fantasy football community a bad name; talking crap about a guy who lost half his family in a horrific accident is not the community I want to be apart of. That is why I removed the pool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread