What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

7 Favorite Critically Panned Movies You'll Watch Everytime (1 Viewer)

Insein

Footballguy
I'm sitting here watching Bloodsport for the 1000th time and figured I'd make another list just in time for the holiday.

Name your favorite b movies that you can't turn off whenever they come on.

Point Break

Roadhouse

Bloodsport

Under Siege

Mad Max

Fletch

Highlander

Honorable Mention because its awful

2 Fast 2 Furious

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Trouble in Little China

/thread

Commando

Roadhouse

Evil Dead 2

Cobra

The Golden Child

Last Boy Scout

tin cup

my cousin vinny

mallrats

dazed and confused

bull durham

empire records

stand by me

maybe not all "b" list, but whatever

ooooh, and sandlot

The movies you guys are listing are hollywood productions featuring well known stars.

I always thought a B movie was a low budget independent film directed by nobody, starring nobodies but is entertaing.

A good example is El Mariachi

The movies you guys are listing are hollywood productions featuring well known stars.

I always thought a B movie was a low budget independent film directed by nobody, starring nobodies but is entertaing.

I originally said bad movies. But whatever, you know what it means. Not a good movie like Godfather or Shawshank. The movies named should give you an idea here.

I originally said bad movies. But whatever, you know what it means. Not a good movie like Godfather or Shawshank. The movies named should give you an idea here.
you dont have to explain yourself, this is the internet, f that guy

You've inspired me to try more, or less.

Maybe ive always been mistaken. I thought B-movie meant second tier movies with A- movies being hollywood studio productions. Like a classification system.

BeBe's kids

Jason & the Argonauts

Army of Darkness

Warriors

Point Break

SharkNado

Dolemite

Open Water

The Descent

Leprachaun

BeBe's kids

Jason & the Argonauts

Army of Darkness

Warriors

Point Break

SharkNado

Dolemite

Open Water

The Descent

Leprachaun
Warriors is perfect for this list.

"warriers come out and PLAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEE!"

A couple more of my favorites.

The Punisher (Dolph version)

Demolition Man

Escape from LA and Ny

Maximum Overdrive

Zoolander

Mortal Kombat

BeBe's kids

Jason & the Argonauts

Army of Darkness

Warriors

Point Break

SharkNado

Dolemite

Open Water

The Descent

Leprachaun
Sharknado 2 was on tonight. I never saw the first one, but for some reason I watched the end of this one. Lots of cameos. Wil Wheaton and Kelly Osbourne died,Tara Reid lost a hand, a chick in the plane bathroom got her head eaten and Ian Ziering landed a 747 in the first few minutes.

/thread

Commando

Roadhouse

Evil Dead 2

Cobra

The Golden Child

Last Boy Scout
You know I still never saw BTILC. Have it my Netflix queue.
Its in my queue as well because I dont remember seeing it as a child. Years ago my mother told me that when I was very young we had the VHS and I watched it about a hundred times but as an adult I remember absolutely nothing about it.

/thread

Commando

Roadhouse

Evil Dead 2

Cobra

The Golden Child

Last Boy Scout
You know I still never saw BTILC. Have it my Netflix queue.
Its in my queue as well because I dont remember seeing it as a child. Years ago my mother told me that when I was very young we had the VHS and I watched it about a hundred times but as an adult I remember absolutely nothing about it.
Finally watched it. It was good but I think I missed out on the charm watching it now instead of when I was 10.

I don't know if all of these are technically B movies, but...

Pootie Tang - "Sepatown my damie!"

Starship Troopers - "This is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?"

Airplane - "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit [insert drug of choice here]"

The Replacements - The football movie with Keanu Reeves

Beerfest - "What is it grand papa?"

Harold and Kuhmar go to White Castle - "Go on inside, boys, and make yourselves at home. You can rest up, get something to drink, #### my wife, whatever you want. Just don't do anything the good lord wouldn't do."

Accepted - "Ask me about my wiener!"

I don't know if all of these are technically B movies, but...

Pootie Tang - "Sepatown my damie!"

Starship Troopers - "This is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?"

Airplane - "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit [insert drug of choice here]"

The Replacements - The football movie with Keanu Reeves

Beerfest - "What is it grand papa?"

Harold and Kuhmar go to White Castle - "Go on inside, boys, and make yourselves at home. You can rest up, get something to drink, #### my wife, whatever you want. Just don't do anything the good lord wouldn't do."

Accepted - "Ask me about my wiener!"
Starship Troopers and Replacements are two of my guilty pleasures also.

I'm gonna go way back with Convoy. Not sure if it was a B thing back then.

Bloodsport also great.

Users who are viewing this thread