What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official iToughguy Thread** - Cliff Clavin has never been in my kitc (1 Viewer)

Jayrod

Footballguy
I figured it is time to get this thing started and as one of the badder iToughguys around, I think I should be the one to start this.

Basically this will be a place to record how much of a badass we would be in hypothetical situations. Some story in the news catch your eye and you want to fantasize about how you would have handled it if you were there? Post all about it here. Unlike the rest of the FFA, threats of physical violence and personal insults are welcome.

GL all and LET"S GET IT ON!!! :boxing:

Last edited by a moderator:
To start I just want to say that if I ever meet tim in person, I will be certain to punch him in the neck for his stances on immigration.

I can type 70 words in a minute with only 2 grammatical mistakes. To set a baseline, where does this skill-set land me on the iToughguy scale?

I can type 70 words in a minute with only 2 grammatical mistakes. To set a baseline, where does this skill-set land me on the iToughguy scale?
5: Starting to be a wuss, but certain qualities work in your favor. Nothing major, but minor wussiness is more common.

I'm friends with Charv. I don't need to be an iTough guy so long as I ply him with vodka and point him in the direction of pretty girls.

I think if I ever met Cliff, not only would I fight him for his constant ignorant mocking of Christianity, but I'd rain silky jumpers on his head like Larry Legend.

I'm typing a 700 word essay in 10 minutes with only 10 grammatical errors on why we need to come up with a peaceful agreement on immigration.

I'm typing a 700 word essay in 10 minutes with only 10 grammatical errors on why we need to come up with a peaceful agreement on immigration.
2: The wussiest dude in school, the wussiest at work (couldn't even get out of the locker room without getting his ### kicked)

You want to mess with me and my crew? i swear to god ill give you my address and you can come over and see what happens...my homies and i will take care of it.

Harrison Stevens

100 Mary #11

San Antonio, TX, 78230

Come by and we will see who is a tough guy.

I figured it is time to get this thing started and as one of the badder iToughguys around, I think I should be the one to start this.

Basically this will be a place to record how much of a badass we would be in hypothetical situations. Some story in the news catch your eye and you want to fantasize about how you would have handled it if you were there? Post all about it here. Unlike the rest of the FFA, threats of physical violence and personal insults are welcome.

F### You ####y!

Can we have a reverse of the movie The Purge where 1 day a year, all banned members/aliases are un-banned for 24 hours? They can do whatever they want, and simply go back to banned status 25th hour.

Members can do anything without reprocussion during this time (e.g. No warnings, etc.).

Well? Find out who the REAL iToughGuys are :football:

My genetic iToughness is so powerful that my 14 year old daughter with the body of 20 year old can kick the #### out of Timscrotchus and a barbershop full of his homies.

My neighbor keeps parking snowplows on the road, making it mildly inconvenient for me to get in and out of my driveway. I'm going to write a firm but polite note asking him to please move them to a different location. If he doesn't listen, he won't be getting a Christmas card from me this year, that's for sure.

My neighbor keeps parking snowplows on the road, making it mildly inconvenient for me to get in and out of my driveway. I'm going to write a firm but polite note asking him to please move them to a different location. If he doesn't listen, he won't be getting a Christmas card from me this year, that's for sure.
Dayum!!!!

Jayrod said:
I think if I ever met Cliff, not only would I fight him for his constant ignorant mocking of Christianity, but I'd rain silky jumpers on his head like Larry Legend.
How christian of you.

Guy in front of me at Panera bought up all the everything bagels, like 2 dozen of them. I kicked him in the balls.

Todd Andrews said:
My genetic iToughness is so powerful that my 14 year old daughter with the body of 20 year old can kick the #### out of Timscrotchus and a barbershop full of his homies.
I'm so itough I just stopped Homer from reading this.If he reads this later, it's because I was asleep

I'm so tough that if I did ever have a kidney stone I would never rely on pain killers like most of you lil8itches

Bruce Dickinson said:

You want to mess with me and my crew? i swear to god ill give you my address and you can come over and see what happens...my homies and i will take care of it.

Harrison Stevens

100 Mary #11

San Antonio, TX, 78230
I couldn't find the original posting of this legendary gauntlet-tossing. I'm sure it's been deleted/purged, but did Harrison post this with the tag line, "Come on over and well see whos a tough guy", or am I just imagining that?

Bruce Dickinson said:

Harrison Stevens

100 Mary #11

San Antonio, TX, 78230
I couldn't find the original posting of this legendary gauntlet-tossing. I'm sure it's been deleted/purged, but did Harrison post this with the tag line, "Come on over and well see whos a tough guy", or am I just imagining that?
I thought it was "who the real tough guy is" but I could also be wrong.

I do know that the next time I went to San Antonio, I found 100 Mary Street with the intent of photographing the address and I was sorely disappointed.

Bruce Dickinson said:

Harrison Stevens

100 Mary #11

San Antonio, TX, 78230
Found an old thread with Cappy quoting the original. The tag line is "Come by and we will see who is a tough guy."

I do know that the next time I went to San Antonio, I found 100 Mary Street with the intent of photographing the address and I was sorely disappointed.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: GB you.

Bruce Dickinson said:

Harrison Stevens

100 Mary #11

San Antonio, TX, 78230
Found an old thread with Cappy quoting the original. The tag line is "Come by and we will see who is a tough guy."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: GB you.
:lmao:

Bruce Dickinson said:

Harrison Stevens

100 Mary #11

San Antonio, TX, 78230

Come by and we will see who is a tough guy.
That's probably been 10 years ago. So awesome

Jayrod said:

:rolleyes: Pretender.

Users who are viewing this thread