What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ways to improve the US by becoming more like the rest of the world (1 Viewer)

adopt metric system

rename soccer, 'football'

socially accepted nude/topless beaches
Universal healthcare.
All excellent ideas.

secure borders
Stricter immigration policies
Really dumb posts that show you don't really understand how the rest of the world works. The only places that have stricter immigration policies would include North Korea and that's about it.

As for my idea: Boycotting Monsanto and the production of GMO foods.

adopt metric system

Universal healthcare.
All excellent ideas.

secure borders
Really dumb posts that show you don't really understand how the rest of the world works. The only places that have stricter immigration policies would include North Korea and that's about it.

:lol:

adopt metric system

Universal healthcare.
All excellent ideas.

secure borders

Im not challenging your knowledge, but where can I find information on this? It seems a quick Google search was fruitless.

adopt metric system

Universal healthcare.
All excellent ideas.

secure borders

Im not challenging your knowledge, but where can I find information on this? It seems a quick Google search was fruitless.
Both Japan and the EU have stricter policies. Australia and Canada have smarter policies. They both allow a fair amount of immigration, but it's mostly highly educated.

Our policies aren't very strict comparatively speaking. They happen to just make very little practical sense.

F*** the metric system. And soccer is soccer and will be that way until football loses it popularity here.

adopt metric system

Universal healthcare.
All excellent ideas.

secure borders
Try moving to Australia sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread