What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

naked bike ride gets final OK (1 Viewer)

grateful zed

Footballguy
With freedom of speech on their side, organizers of Missoula’s first “Bare as You Dare” public bicycle ride have received their final permit, along with the official green light to hold the clothing-optional event.

link

the Portland ride earned the Oregonian newspaper’s website more than 1 million pageviews in less than 48 hours this year, thanks in large part to a photo slideshow.

NSFW !!!

I've ridden bikes my entire life. Not once have I thought - "hey, you know what would be a great idea? Let's ride naked!" The seats aren't the most comfortable thing and it goes RIGHT IN YOUR ### CRACK. Why the hell would anybody do this?

I've ridden bikes my entire life. Not once have I thought - "hey, you know what would be a great idea? Let's ride naked!" The seats aren't the most comfortable thing and it goes RIGHT IN YOUR ### CRACK. Why the hell would anybody do this?
Cause it's a blast? I did it a few years ago in Chicago.

freedom of expression? :shrug:

Yea, just had a few guys ride by the farmers market in San Francisco nude. Does not make a man look very...endowed. Quite embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread