What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Voters in North Western PA (5th) - Kerith Strano Taylor for Congress (1 Viewer)

tommyGunZ

Footballguy
I know Kerith Strano Taylor personally, and can vouch for her intellect, integrity, and passion on the issues. She would be an outstanding addition to Congress.

At the risk of costing her votes ( :bag: ), I ask that any of you folks in the 5th district of Pennsylvania strongly consider voting for my friend on May 20th in the Democratic primary, and then again in the fall if she is fortunate enough to win the Democratic nomination.

If anyone has questions - fire away.

If her son needed her blood, would she give it?
What women does she find oddly attractive?
Did she vote dog or stranger?
What is her favorite .38 Special song?
Is it pee?
I'm out!
Damn, you didn't let me get to the Dawn/Don and Mega church questions.

:hifive:
:thumbup:

Okay, I'm back.

Does she believe that Terminus is cannibals?

Is it pee?
I'm out!

:thumbup:

Okay, I'm back.

You win. I don't know that one. :(

Is it pee?
I'm out!

:thumbup: Okay, I'm back.

Walking Dead thread. Just keep going, man!

Is it pee?
I'm out!

:thumbup: Okay, I'm back.

Walking Dead thread. Just keep going, man!
Does she spend a lot of time looking at flowers?

Is her maiden name as unique as Kerith and Strano?

ETA: I meant middle name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Kerith Strano Taylor personally, and can vouch for her intellect, integrity, and passion on the issues. She would be an outstanding addition to Congress.

At the risk of costing her votes ( :bag: ), I ask that any of you folks in the 5th district of Pennsylvania strongly consider voting for my friend on May 20th in the Democratic primary, and then again in the fall if she is fortunate enough to win the Democratic nomination.

If anyone has questions - fire away.
Why do you hate Glenn Thompson? :pokey:

ETA: He's my congressman. :bowtie:

So her platform statement is pretty vague. I don't see where she is really advocating for anything. Pretty much political pablum.

So her platform statement is pretty vague. I don't see where she is really advocating for anything. Pretty much political pablum.
Oof, agreed. Not one example of an actual policy she endorses.
She's a liberal running in a historically conservative area. She supports the minimum wage hike, the ACA, the fair pay act, etc. She graduated from Penn State at an early age (19?), went to work on the Hill for a congressman, then went to a 1st tier Law School in the DC area (George Mason University).

She's extremely bright, devotes her free time to advocating for children and the less fortunate, and is also well versed in economic issues, understanding the need for a balanced approach to tackling our fiscal problems.

In sum, she would be a great addition to Congress.

I bet it was close calls for the IBEW and NOW endorsements.

"It’s time to reinvest in public education." - I wonder if she knows that we're spending $1T on education at the local/state/federal levels.

Oof, agreed. Not one example of an actual policy she endorses.
She's a liberal running in a historically conservative area. She supports the minimum wage hike, the ACA, the fair pay act, etc. She graduated from Penn State at an early age (19?), went to work on the Hill for a congressman, then went to a 1st tier Law School in the DC area (George Mason University).

She's extremely bright, devotes her free time to advocating for children and the less fortunate, and is also well versed in economic issues, understanding the need for a balanced approach to tackling our fiscal problems.

In sum, she would be a great addition to Congress.
The point was more of "why doesn't she advocate any actual policies as part of her platform"? "It's time to put people back to work", and "Simplify the tax code", and "Reinvest in public education" aren't platforms or policies, they're slogans. Where is her actual prescription for doing these things?

Not that many of our other politicians are any better, but if you're out there saying how you're different, than you have to actually be different.

And increase minimum wage / fair pay act? Meh. Neither of those things are "putting people back to work".

Users who are viewing this thread