What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

b000bs (1 Viewer)

T Bell

Footballguy
Meet Jasmine Tridevil, a Florida* massage therapist:

Florida Woman Has Surgery To Add Third Breast To Her ChestSeptember 22, 2014 10:52 AM

Share on email 32View CommentsRelated Tags:fake breast, Florida woman, Jasmine Tridevil, MTV reality show, Real Radio 104.1, third breast
Get Breaking News FirstReceive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign UpTampa, Fla. (CBS TAMPA) – A Tampa massage therapist who calls herself “Jasmine Tridevil” says she spent $20,000 on a procedure to add a third breast to her chest.

The Florida woman told a Florida radio station that she “called like 50 or 60 doctors” in order to have the surgery adding a third breast. The 21-year-old says she saved up for two years for the surgery that she hopes will land her a reality television show on MTV. Tridevil says it’s not just fame and fortune that pushed her to have the surgery – it was also a desire to rebuff men.

“My whole dream is to get this show on MTV,” she told Real Radio. “I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore… Most guys would think [the extra breast is] weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty because if I wore makeup and cute clothes, I can still, you know… feel pretty.”

“I’m dumping every penny I have into this. If this doesn’t work, I’m through.”

Last month, she uploaded a YouTube video of herself modeling in a bikini as Radiohead’s “Creep” plays in the background.

Her “Jasmine Tridevil” social media accounts on Twitter and Instagram have received reactions of disbelief – and support — at her selfie photographs featuring her in bikinis and other outfits displaying her third breast. She said she made many of her own outfits for herself.

Tridevil received the surgery a few months prior, although “it was really hard finding someone that would do it because they’re breaking the code of ethics,” she said. The third breast was constructed in the middle of her chest with a silicone implant and skin tissue that was cut from her abdomen. She signed a non-disclosure agreement with the doctor who performed the surgery.

Although the surgeon was unable to make an artificial areola, Tridevil says she fixed that by having it made in a tattoo.

Tridevil said she was filmed when she told her parents about the surgery in hopes that the video will be featured on her own reality show. She says she personally hired the camera crew to film her after more than two years of saving money.

“My mum ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My dad … he really isn’t happy … he is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it,” she said. “My dad is still there for me.”
*almost goes without saying

Reality TV show? guess Forrestmail was ahead of the times. Search archives for 12/02/08. No tattoos, 3 pencil erasers.

A buddy of mine says if he bought his wife new boobs they would go on her back. Great for slow dancing.

Reality TV show? guess Forrestmail was ahead of the times. Search archives for 12/02/08. No tattoos, 3 pencil erasers.

Last edited by a moderator:
“I’m dumping every penny I have into this. If this doesn’t work, I’m through.”

Through what? :lmao: What an idiot.

Instead of purchasing a 3rd Breast she should of considered purchasing her 1st Brain...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread