What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The New Mrs. Clooney: How Hot? (1 Viewer)

Who is hotter: Clooney's wife (Amal) or Clooney's last woman (Stacy)

• Amal

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Stacy

Votes: 147 92.5%

• Total voters
Pretty, fit, and likely smart with a personality that meshes with his. He's been banging models for his entire adult life. He probably felt a unique connection with this chick.

Kiebler crushes her physically. Sounds like Almuddin is a much better match for George intellectually.

This has "I'm tired of dating bat#### crazy" all over it.
Meh, Stacy seems completely normal and has never given off the crazy vibe.

To me this has more to do with Clooney fashioning himself as a pseudo-intellectual and wanting to settle down with an intellectual woman.

This has "I'm tired of dating bat#### crazy" all over it.
Meh, Stacy seems completely normal and has never given off the crazy vibe.

To me this has more to do with Clooney fashioning himself as a pseudo-intellectual and wanting to settle down with an intellectual woman.
i'm guessing he wanted someone, that while successful, isn't a celebrity. he's not especially "hollywood" these days.

Guys like me and Clooney eventually tire of the super hot, young chicks. Eventually you want someone you can spend time with that doesn't bust your balls.

:lmao: at the votes below an 8. Amal is incredibly hot and easily a 9. Keibler is a true Offdee 10 though.

NOT A 9

NOT a 9

NOT A 9

NOT A 9

I voted 7, and that's generous IMO. The ONLY thing she has going for her is she's slender and cleans up well. She's got a rather mannish face.
Oh, so a few still photos catch her at wrong angles or a mediocre expression and you're downgrading her? :lol:
The hot photos where her face isn't covered by dishpan sized sunglasses are are the exception. The Boy George lookalikes are the rule, GB. Sorry.. She's above average at best. Give most women her level of polish (hair/makeup/attire) and they've got her beat.

NOT A 9

NOT a 9

NOT A 9

NOT A 9

I voted 7, and that's generous IMO. The ONLY thing she has going for her is she's slender and cleans up well. She's got a rather mannish face.
Oh, so a few still photos catch her at wrong angles or a mediocre expression and you're downgrading her? :lol:
The hot photos where her face isn't covered by dishpan sized sunglasses are are the exception. The Boy George lookalikes are the rule, GB. Sorry.. She's above average at best. Give most women her level of polish (hair/makeup/attire) and they've got her beat.
You're being silly. Most women don't have her level of polish/fitness. Those are two pretty big components of a woman's attractiveness. To dismiss it is odd. Add in her smarts and it's easy to see the attraction. At some point what difference does it make if you're banging an 8 instead of a 10? Smoking hot either way.

NOT A 9

NOT a 9

NOT A 9

NOT A 9

:rolleyes:

"Most women" are 5'4" 165 lbs.

NOT A 9

NOT a 9

NOT A 9

NOT A 9

Zany

Not my type physically but Howard Stern apparently spent nearly an hour talking to her recently at some event and said her intellect was mesmerizing. Got to give her a bump for that. 8

The new wife is beautiful but is skinny and lacking that body. She is an 8 for me. Stacy is a 9.5. Her body is damn near perfect and she has a pretty face. Colonel made a big mistake. I give the marriage 3 years.

I bet the new wife downgrades pretty fast the more hours and days she is away from a razor, wax, and laser treatments. As long as that is reliably tended to she is a solid 8 overall , a near 9 for her age group.

I never understood the Kiebler love. Solid 10 body, sure, but really just an 8 in the face. Averages a 9. I guess for the body guys she would be higher.

How hot does not matter in Clooney's league. They are all hot. How cool and good in bed matters much more.

Show me the hottest woman in the world and i'll show you a guy who's tired of banging her. Like some else said, eventually you want someone you enjoy hanging out with and isn't a pain in the ####, even if she's not a supermodel.

Not my type physically but Howard Stern apparently spent nearly an hour talking to her recently at some event and said her intellect was mesmerizing. Got to give her a bump for that. 8
I love Howard but let's be honest...all the money in the world can't erase Fartman.

Users who are viewing this thread