What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Two Sentence Horror Stories (1 Viewer)

butcher boy

Footballguy
The last man alive sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.

------------------------------------------------

What the #### is that? Oh #### it's too fast!

--------------------------------------

There was a knock at the front door from a man who called himself Satan. My phone had just been disconnected.

--------------------------------------

A thought enters timschochet's head. He fervently clicks the Post New Thread button.

He emptied his bowels in a triumphant manner. It was only then he realized there was no toilet paper.

The phone rings, the one night stand from last month is on the line.

After a brief awkward moment of silence she says, "I'm pregnant and you're the father".

Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting at home with 919 of my closest chicken friends. Hey, what's that dude doing here with a golf club?

Ditka Butkus said:
playin4beer said:
I have four daughters...

Two are teenagers and one is a pre-teen...
2+1=4
One is only 8... she's still too young to be a #####y female... I was pointing out that I live with three (four counting wife) females that are "cycling together".. and I'm not talking about bike riding..

"Bark?"
"Bark indeed, my friend," agreed the masked man, eagerly unzipping his fly.

------------------------------------------------------

A little boy goes blind. No one believes him.

-------------------------------------------------------

The confused old man didn't understand why he had a third wish when he couldn't remember the other two, but he thought he would humor the strange lady. "Fine, I wish to know who I am", to which the lady replied "that's funny, that was your first wish"

He met her in a dark bar. When they got to his place he discovered her adam's apple.

You got the first pick in the draft this year. You selected AP.

You just been selected #1 overall in the NFL draft. By the Oakland Raiders.

The receptionist says the dentist is running an hour late. You look over to the man sitting next to you and see Timschochet.

I buckled up for my 16 hour bus ride, wiped my brow, and noticed I had a familiar queasy feeling in my abdomen. The bus driver then announced, "The toilet is out of order, but don't worry it should only be an hour or 2 before we make a pit stop."

"Honey, the case worker just dropped off our new adopted bay from West Africa...! Wait, is that blood in it's diaper?

Users who are viewing this thread