What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

One opening in each of 3 14 team dynasty leagues (1 Viewer)

jms935

Footballguy
14 team, ppr leagues. Each has slightly different rules. First and Second and ten require 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D and one Flex (RB/WR/TE) in the lineup. Third and ten requires 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 3 flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1D. All three leagues are point per reception leagues (1 point for every reception regardless of position). There are slight differences in other scoring rules, I'll provide them upon request.

All three leagues have entry fees of $118 and require deposits. Deposits are returned if you leave the league and I find an owner to take the team over at full price. All money taken in is paid out at the end of the season (payouts are slightly different in each of the leagues. In Second and Ten it is 700 for first, 350 for 2nd, 210 for 3rd, and 140 for fourth, along with $14 per week for the high scorer each week).

A couple of the teams aren't in the best of shape but at least have some potential. If anyone is willing to take two or all three teams I will definitely give a discount for the first year.

All three leagues are pretty active during the season. Third and Ten and First and Ten are active year-round. Second and Ten often lulls during the offseason but you still get pretty quick responses from people about trades.

The rookie/free agent draft in each league is 4 rounds long. Each round is separated from the other rounds so they span from soon after the NFL draft to close to the end of the preseason.

Team 1 (First and Ten) has:

Dalton, Fitzpatrick at QB

Murray, Ryan Williams, Starks, D. Thomas, S. Ridley, P. Thomas at RB.

Manninngham, J. Simpson, D. Bess, D. Amendola at WR

Dallas Clark, J. Tamme, B. Watson at TE

No picks until the 2.05 pick.

Team 2 (Second and Ten) has:

the 2nd pick in all four rounds

Eli Manning, Josh Freeman

Adrian Peterson, D. McFadden, M. Tolbert, B. Jacobs

M. Manningham, T. Young, J. Ford, D. Jones

Z. Miller, A. Fasano

Team 3 (third and ten) has:

Matt Flynn, Matt Schaub

Sproles, Tolbert, Addai

Austin, Cruz, J. Simpson, L. Moore, T. Doss, D. Gettis

D. Clark, Tamme, J. Thomas, B. Watson

3.12, 4.01, 4.04 picks (the 4.01 has some value as it is the only round after training camps/preseason has started)

Please email me at jms935@gmail.com if you are interested

The teams in first and second and ten are gone. There is a team in third and ten still (one of the other owners in third and ten took the other two).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread