What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy League 9 Thread (1 Viewer)

Sorry about that everyone. I've been busy with work, and I didn't realize the drafts had started already. I hate when that happens.

Missed a pick and it lists pick as 'pick expired'? Nothing was autodrafted? Does the team just play down a player all season or?

My 5.16 pick timer expired and I'm OTC for 6.01 - can you input Frank Gore in at 5.16?

Thanks

jhexel

I think we need a Commish pick here in League 9. Bonfire timed out his last pick today and I think he has left the building. Can we move this along and maybe get it done tonight? There are several pre-draft picks lined up right now.

Thanks Commish!

Picking out of the 11 hole in this one, a few rounds in I decided that concentrating on RB, and getting 4 of the top 30 or so, would lessen the risk I would get stuck with one or more who actually have negative value in this; that is, those who finish outside the top 50 RB and thus are actually worse than the top 95 WR or top 45 TE. Of course that means giving up on some other positions.

1.11: D. Thomas (WR2). When four QB go in the top nine picks, you have to jump on this.

2.06: G. Bernard (RB6). All those promised touches too much to pass up.

3.11 A. Foster (RB11). 12 QB’s going means bargains to be had.

4.06: V. Jackson (WR16). 10 TE’s going means something’s got to slide.

5.11: T. Smith (WR26). All the top QB and TE tiers have been looted, so I’ll keep shopping here.

6.06: T. Gerhart (RB22). More promised touches.

7.11: E. Decker (WR39). Too prominent a role to pass up as a WR4.

8.06: S. Jackson (RB34). My RB’s are filled out, albeit with someone who has to be running on fumes at this point.

9.11: T. Kelce (TE25). Seemed as good as the TE that had gone the past two rounds.

10.06: AZ (QB22). Would have preferred KC, but it being taken one spot before just a minor disappointment.

11.11: M. Rivera (TE 30). Pickings were getting slim at the position because of people taking them as flexes, so I’m hoping Schab uses him as he did Daniels, who would have been my next choice.

12.06: R. Woods (WR66). BnB’s snag of Tre Mason one spot before hurt, as he was the one RB left I thought was worthy of a flex spot, but Woods should be some consolation.

13.11: A. Miles (WR 76). Highest upside left to fill out my flex, but could easily put up a string of zero’s.

14.06: TB (QB27). McKnown’s got some weapons, so what the hell.

15.11: Indy (Def19). Would have preferred Buffalo just for the variety, since I have Indy in Anarchy 6, but have greater playoff potential, and four games versus Jax and Houston.

16.06: N. Freese (PK18). A rookie, but team has playoff potential, so I think I did well by waiting on a kicker.

17.11: Ten (Def27). The dropoff in D’s over the next 11 picks seemed bigger than the dropoff in kickers, so best available D it was.

18.06: C. Barth (PK30). Has a job.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.12 Gronk - Absolute steal here.

2.5 Marshall - When people reach for QBs it rains money.

3.12 Welker - LOL, more QBs gone and another present under the tree

4.5 Reed - Almost took Vjax here but there was a lot of WR value left and the top TEs would soon be gone

5.12 Sanders - Taking a swing at the Denver pie.

6.5 Maclin - A WR1 on a potent offense in the 6th? Sign me up.

7.12 Ridley - Time to add a RB1 from a playoff team.

8.5 Cook - Last guy in a tier. Figure a 3rd TE damages someone else and is a push for me.

9.12 MJD - RB1 for Oakland or at least I hope.

10.5 KC QB - I usually don't do middle rd QBs but this was actually a value pick

11.12 Haushcha - I like getting my kickers early

12.5 Mason - I think he's the starter by year end

13.12 CJ Anderson - Swing for the fence here if Ball goes down.

14.5 Bailey - Wanted to secure another good K

15.12 Floyd - If he's the SD WR2, excellent value. If not he'll still warrant this draft slot.

16.5 Alt D - Hate this a panther fan.

17.12 Dal D - Hate this as an American.

18.5 NYJ QB - Whole lot of points in the last round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bass,

Appears that Buf QB was already given to Bonfire as 17.14 pick and you are still up for the 18.5 pick.

Users who are viewing this thread