What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Customized Auction Values (1 Viewer)

Kai's Hero

Footballguy
I play in a 10- team auction league where we draft 24 players (16 offense, 2 defensive teams and 6 IDP). Our Salary cap is set at $300.00. All the sites that I have seen lists player values based on $100 or $200 salary caps.

Does anyone know of a website out there that allows you to customize their listings based on the roster size and salary cap for your league? Thanks for any help you can give.

I have created a Spreadsheet.xls that adds players values up to $2400 b/c i play in a 12 team $200 cap league. I call the spreadsheet "Auction Make-A-Team" b/c you can copy and paste (NEVER CUT!!!) players with their values and bye weeks and plug them into the make-a-team tab and see how you can draft or what u think u can pull out of a draft. I have multiplyed these auction values by 1.25 to equal the $3000 total for your league. I cant really say where my auction values are from b/c they are an average from another site as a basis. I went in and tweaked them based on the latest news, my brothers thoughts, and how much they will go for in our draft....NY draft so some NY players may be a bit more, and guys like bush will be hot, ect...ect..... WE start 1qb, 2rb, 4wr, 1te, 1d, 1 k FYI

I have this spreadsheet on my desktop so if you would like me to email it to you, b/c i dont know another way, my email is

CraigGebhard@yahoo.com

Post your emails on this thread if anybody else would like to check it out

:hey:

Thanks

Craig G

I have created a Spreadsheet.xls that adds players values up to $2400 b/c i play in a 12 team $200 cap league. I call the spreadsheet "Auction Make-A-Team" b/c you can copy and paste (NEVER CUT!!!) players with their values and bye weeks and plug them into the make-a-team tab and see how you can draft or what u think u can pull out of a draft. I have multiplyed these auction values by 1.25 to equal the $3000 total for your league. I cant really say where my auction values are from b/c they are an average from another site as a basis. I went in and tweaked them based on the latest news, my brothers thoughts, and how much they will go for in our draft....NY draft so some NY players may be a bit more, and guys like bush will be hot, ect...ect..... WE start 1qb, 2rb, 4wr, 1te, 1d, 1 k FYII have this spreadsheet on my desktop so if you would like me to email it to you, b/c i dont know another way, my email is CraigGebhard@yahoo.comPost your emails on this thread if anybody else would like to check it out :hey: ThanksCraig G
oftenimitatedneverduplicated@msn.com - Thanks!!

I play in a 10- team auction league where we draft 24 players (16 offense, 2 defensive teams and 6 IDP). Our Salary cap is set at $300.00. All the sites that I have seen lists player values based on $100 or $200 salary caps. Does anyone know of a website out there that allows you to customize their listings based on the roster size and salary cap for your league? Thanks for any help you can give.
Actually given that you have the 6 IDPs which most auction values on sites don't consider part of their pricings, you should pretty much take the $200 rankings/values as yours, or just double the $100 ones (unless IDPs tend to fetch a lot less money, would't know). ie most I've seen are based on about a 16 man roster with 1 or 2 D/STs only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe_ said:
GoL said:
I'm not a stat whiz but why not just multiply the values by 3 or 1.5 as needed?
GoL wins this thread. Total cap is completely arbitrary. It's all about % of cap used on a player.
Thanks Guys! I appreciate the input. Any more thoughts ................

Users who are viewing this thread