What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wesley Woodyard - 4 yrs / 16 mil by the Titans (1 Viewer)

KellysHeroes

Footballguy
Titans signed LB Wesley Woodyard to a four-year, $16 million contract.

Although Woodyard lost his starting job to Paris Lenon down the stretch last season following a nasty stinger, he is a swiss-army-knife linebacker with exceptional versatility and special teams impact. He adds more speed to an already highly athletic Tennessee linebacker corps. Woodyard seems unlikely to start in Nashville, but could wind up playing 50-plus percent of the defensive snaps as a nickel 'backer. He'll also run down kickoffs and punts.

I smell a value play here in IDPs and probably available right now in your league

KellysHeroes said:
Titans signed LB Wesley Woodyard to a four-year, $16 million contract.

Although Woodyard lost his starting job to Paris Lenon down the stretch last season following a nasty stinger, he is a swiss-army-knife linebacker with exceptional versatility and special teams impact. He adds more speed to an already highly athletic Tennessee linebacker corps. Woodyard seems unlikely to start in Nashville, but could wind up playing 50-plus percent of the defensive snaps as a nickel 'backer. He'll also run down kickoffs and punts.

I smell a value play here in IDPs and probably available right now in your league
In deeper leagues I have been hedging McCarthy, Woodyard and Fokou as they are all very cheap at the moment and one of them is bound to stumble into a productive role next to Brown.

I'm sure Jene will cover this in his column but what exactly happened Sunday ?

81 snaps, 43 running plays for the Cowboys and 2 solo + 3 ast is all he gets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread