What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brandon Marshall: A Football Life (1 Viewer)

I watched this and despite earlier comments I made, I immediately wanted to trade for him in FF.

I'm still wondering how that broken glass got in his stomach, though. Seemed glossed over.

By far and away though the favorite moments were him constantly pestering Cutler.....how in the world Kristin Cavallari puts up with him half the time is hard to figure......his sense of humor is certainly lacking sometimes!

By far and away though the favorite moments were him constantly pestering Cutler.....how in the world Kristin Cavallari puts up with him half the time is hard to figure......his sense of humor is certainly lacking sometimes!
My favorite part was when they were on the bench together and Marshall was telling him to just throw it up to him cause he has a 43" vertical. Cutler was like, "oh so it's 43" now huh?" So good.

My favorite part was when they were on the bench together and Marshall was telling him to just throw it up to him cause he has a 43" vertical. Cutler was like, "oh so it's 43" now huh?" So good.
Comparing their relationship is hard.....I would say the Coyote and the Roadrunner.

Just watched this today. Obviously as a Bears fan I am biased, but watching this I would say I am even more biased. My favorite players have been Sweetness, Singletary, Urlacher....Marshall might be there now.

Just watched this today. Obviously as a Bears fan I am biased, but watching this I would say I am even more biased. My favorite players have been Sweetness, Singletary, Urlacher....Marshall might be there now.
I loved him as a player since his rookie year. Then I disliked the antics. Then you find out he has issues and was getting help. So it was understandable. Good guy overall and hope he continues to do good.

I agree with everything posted here. Excellent programming. Marshall is the perfect spokesman for resiliency. Seems extremely humble and destined to make a huge impact outside the game of football.

I did gain some insight as well. Hearing him ask Cutler, "Do you plan on throwing me the ball? This game?" Was hilarious. Alshon Jeffery owners' biggest fears have been realized. As long as Marshall is playing, he will be the Alpha receiver on that team. (I own Alshon). Doesn't matter. There are plenty of balls to go around.

I still cannot believe the Fins gave him to us for 3rd round picks....Thank you again!!!! Who needs HOF players on your team eh?

Users who are viewing this thread