What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zealots Field - Dynasty Fantasy Football (1 Viewer)

elwayfan446

Footballguy
Zealots Field - Where Dynasties Are Born!

Are you interested in a NFL style dynasty league? Zealots Field offers 53 man rosters, year round NFL style management including RFA & UFA periods and an annual rookie draft. We currently have openings for quality owners who want to take on the challenge of rebuilding existing franchises. For more information, visit Zealots Field or contact me for more information. If you would like to apply for a franchise, click the link below.

*NOTE: Zealots Field is a "No Payout" league. All Zealots play for the love of fantasy football. We charge a very small fee per team for MFL.com and message board maintenance only.

Zealots Field Application

**COMING SOON**

Zealots Field is proud to announce the opening of 4 exclusive PPR leagues. We are looking for new owners who have a strong background in Fantasy Football and would like to own a franchise in one of these inaugural leagues. If you are interested, please click the application above and indicate you are looking to join a new PPR league.

Follow us on Twitter: @ZealotsField
"Like" our page on Facebook: Zealots Field - Fantasy Football
Follow our Google+ Page: Zealots Field - Fantasy Football

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a few more teams left guys! These are great dynasty leagues full of great competition. Most owners have been around for 10 years! PM me with any questions or simply fill out the application by clicking the link in the original post above. Indicate on the application that you were sent from the footballguys post and feel free to drop my username (elwayfan446).

Hey everyone... still looking for a few more owners who want the full NFL dynasty experience. Check out the post for more information!

Zealots Field - Where Dynasties Are Born!

Zealots Field PPR leagues are filling up fast! We are looking for new owners who have a strong background in Fantasy Football and would like to own a franchise in one of these inaugural leagues. If you are interested, please click the application below and indicate you are looking to join a new PPR league. Spots are limited in these 4 newly forming leagues, so hurry.

We are still looking for 1-2 new Zealots for our inaugural PPR leagues. If you are interested, please click on the application link above and apply today. Mention you were referred by our post in the Footballguys Forums. If you have any further questions about the leagues, please let me know!

We are still looking for 1-2 new Zealots for our inaugural PPR leagues. If you are interested, please click on the application link above and apply today. Mention you were referred by our post in the Footballguys Forums. If you have any further questions about the leagues, please let me know!
Hey everyone... just a few spots left for the Zealots inaugural PPR leagues! Drafts start in just a few weeks. Please click on the application link above if you are interested!

Come and join the newly formed PPR Dynasty leagues in zealots. Zealots is a well run community, with many different leagues to choose from. Be one of the first to get in the PPR leagues.

12 teams

45 player rosters

PPR & IDP

I vouch for Zealots. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you a fan of college football? Do you love arguing about BCS vs Playoffs? Do you think you have what it takes to manage a college fantasy football franchise? If so, then Zealots KCFA is for you! There are teams available now. To claim your spot, fill out the application in the link below and indicate you would like to take over a KCFA franchise. Hurry though, there are limited franchises available.

I help with the KCFA leagues at Zealots Field. We still have one vacancy in KCFA to fill!

Are you a fan of college football? Do you love arguing about BCS vs Playoffs? Do you think you have what it takes to manage a college fantasy football franchise? If so, then Zealots KCFA is for you! There are teams available now. To claim your spot, fill out the application in the link below and indicate you would like to take over a KCFA franchise. Hurry though, there are limited franchises available.

Users who are viewing this thread