What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Linebackers.... of the future! (1 Viewer)

wilhouse

Footballguy
So im in a 20 man IDP dynasty league with IDP. We start 11 off 11 def (2dt,2de,3lb,2cb,2s). I have a few aging linebackers right now Fletcher, Nick Burnett, Harrison. Are FA draft is coming up in a month and I was wondering if you have any active players that are just waiting for someone to leave or retire and will step up with major playing rolls.

I know of players like Riley, Sheppard, and Sylvester behind those guys but only sylvester isn't rostered and the owner of riley and shappard doesn't accept trades no matter what.

So who are some of your 2013+ stars?

Last edited by a moderator:
"20 man IDP league"......so that means 20 man rosters limits? Or are you saying 20 teams?

If its 20 players per roster, there should be HEAPS of FA's available to pick up and stash. Here are a number of guys who I have been rostering in many leagues over the past year, are any available in your league?

Goethel, Travis OAK LB

Moats, Arthur BUF LB

Smith, D.J. GBP LB

Muckelroy, Roddrick CIN LB

Siler, Brandon KCC LB

Sylvester, Stevenson PIT LB

Barwin, Connor HOU LB

Dent, Akeem ATL LB

Schofield, O'Brien ARI LB

Only barwin and dent are are on rosters.

It's a twenty team league. 42 man rosters

Who of those do you think make a major impact in the next year?

I still want to see Siler get a shot. I was optimistic about him heading into last season until his injury.

I'm not sure if these would be stars but it looks like Jasper Brinkley or Erin Henderson might be starting at mlb in Minny next year. Maybe worth a flier?

I'm not sure if these would be stars but it looks like Jasper Brinkley or Erin Henderson might be starting at mlb in Minny next year. Maybe worth a flier?
Erin is playing WLB, and Brinkley is slated to play the middle if they dont resign EJ, but Brinkley is a 2 down player if he does start.

I think Erin is the safer play. I believe I have heard some talk that he could slide inside where EJ had played. Even if that doesn't happen I think EJ starts on the outside. Brinkley carries more risk to me but if he starts would start in the middle.

Mark herzlich or however it is spelt you should look into too. He's hungry and could easily steal the giants MLB Job.

Users who are viewing this thread