What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replace Keanu Reeves in the Matrix with... (1 Viewer)

captain_amazing

Footballguy
If you had omnipotent powers strictly providing you the ability to swap Keanu Reeves as the lead in The Matrix, would you switch him out with someone else and, if so, whom?

No, because the movie was perfect with him in it. Keanu Reeves is one of the great underrated actors of our generation.

No, because the movie was perfect with him in it. Keanu Reeves is one of the great underrated actors of our generation.
I sense sarcasm here, but The Matrix is probably my favorite movie of all time. Keanu has little range as an actor but his stiffness worked for the role.

I sense sarcasm here, but The Matrix is probably my favorite movie of all time. Keanu has little range as an actor but his stiffness worked for the role.
Yeah I agree. I'm not sure what else you'd want from an actor in that role. It's not like Neo was supposed to be charming or funny or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread