What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$200 ESPN Keeper League - Year 1 100% payout (1 Viewer)

MatthewEssex

Footballguy
Best in the World Fantasy Football

This league is a 10 team PPR league w/ 6 pts per passing TD. The following roster spots apply:

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 OP (QB, RB, WR, TE), 1 DST, 1 K with 8 bench spots and 1 IR spot

Buy in for this league is $200 per team all of which is paid out to playoff teams. League Champion makes $1000 and receives a league championship belt. 2nd place finishes with $500 cash while 3rd makes $300 and 4th makes $200.

Full payment must be made no later than week 2. I can work with people on it but Id rather not have any stragglers. Im sure you all understand. I can accept league dues via paypal. it can be paypaled to matthewkessex@gmail.com. As incentive people who are prompt with payment will have the option of draft position. First to pay picks where they pick. As commissioner I am exempt from this and will draft wherever is left over. I am also buying the league championship belt out of my pocket. My leagues are cool like that.

This will be a yearly redraft league but we will have 3 keepers per season. The keepers can be kept at the cost of the rounds pick in which they were drafted the season before. Example: if I draft Matt Forte in round 1 this year in order to keep him in 2015 it would cost me my first rounder in 2015 to do so. The league champion will have the option to keep one player off the books for the following season. This is a major incentive for the eventual winner.

Also, in all of my leagues we make insane side bets. I encourage you all to do so. Lets have a good time this season and make some money.

Matthew Essex

563-505-5440

Users who are viewing this thread