What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Offseason Movement Tracker Posted (2 Viewers)

Gang, we're going to miss stuff with this kind of effort. So as always, if you see things that are either missing, or mistaken (e.g., a positional denotation is off, or the team change is mistakenly assigned to the wrong squad), or you just disagree with the ratings we give a particular player, please feel free to DISCUSS it here. I would only ask that you keep such discussions analytical and unemotional. I realize that some things might rub fans the wrong way (e.g., if we rate a high priced acquisition of your favorite team with a 2 when you think/hope it's a 4), but please try to understand that some of the grading is subjective.

:thumbup:

Looks great! The only thing I'd maybe suggest adding is a column for player age, though in many cases thats addressed in the comments.

Looks great! The only thing I'd maybe suggest adding is a column for player age, though in many cases thats addressed in the comments.
That's a great idea. I don't know that we can code it for this year, but next year we've got plans to massively overhaul the entire app and make it far more interactive, so heights/weights/games played/games started are all on the table. :thumbup:

Looks really good. The only omission I could find among Q, R, W, T (that's all I really pay attention to) is that Devin Thomas signed with CHI on 3/28.

'Jason Wood said:
Gang, we're going to miss stuff with this kind of effort. So as always, if you see things that are either missing, or mistaken (e.g., a positional denotation is off, or the team change is mistakenly assigned to the wrong squad), or you just disagree with the ratings we give a particular player, please feel free to DISCUSS it here. I would only ask that you keep such discussions analytical and unemotional. I realize that some things might rub fans the wrong way (e.g., if we rate a high priced acquisition of your favorite team with a 2 when you think/hope it's a 4), but please try to understand that some of the grading is subjective. :thumbup:
Not really that big of a deal but....
The Madden cover struck again in 2011 as Peyton Hillis had an ineffective and tumultuous season. He re-unites with Romeo Crennel in KC as Jamaal Charles' backup
I don't believe Hillis has any connection to Crennel. Mangini has already replaced Crennel in Cleveland when they traded for Hillis. Hillis is re-uniting with OC Brian Daboll who was the OC in Cleveland when he had his break-out season.

'Jason Wood said:
Gang, we're going to miss stuff with this kind of effort. So as always, if you see things that are either missing, or mistaken (e.g., a positional denotation is off, or the team change is mistakenly assigned to the wrong squad), or you just disagree with the ratings we give a particular player, please feel free to DISCUSS it here. I would only ask that you keep such discussions analytical and unemotional. I realize that some things might rub fans the wrong way (e.g., if we rate a high priced acquisition of your favorite team with a 2 when you think/hope it's a 4), but please try to understand that some of the grading is subjective. :thumbup:
Not really that big of a deal but....
The Madden cover struck again in 2011 as Peyton Hillis had an ineffective and tumultuous season. He re-unites with Romeo Crennel in KC as Jamaal Charles' backup
I don't believe Hillis has any connection to Crennel. Mangini has already replaced Crennel in Cleveland when they traded for Hillis. Hillis is re-uniting with OC Brian Daboll who was the OC in Cleveland when he had his break-out season.
That's EXACTLY the kind of thing I'm looking for :thumbup:Thanks for that Doc, I mis-remembered it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread