What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

there is a special place in hell reserved for... (1 Viewer)

Scoresman

Footballguy
1. People who are getting a mortgage or doing their taxes or something on the ATM in front of you. Seriously, what are these people doing?

2. People who put hats on dogs

3. people who go through the self checkout lines at the grocery store with like 95 items that can't fit on the finishing scale and half their #### has to be manually looked up and they don't know how and they have 30 invalid coupons

4. people who wear socks with sandals

1. People who are getting a mortgage or doing their taxes or something on the ATM in front of you. Seriously, what are these people doing?

3. people who go through the self checkout lines at the grocery store with like 95 items that can't fit on the finishing scale and half their #### has to be manually looked up and they don't know how and they have 30 invalid coupons

People who have a huge order of groceries in front of you and wait until the very last item is rung up before they pull out their checkbooks. Seriously, you can't start filling it out while the cashier is checking it out, save for the dollar amount?

typically, i fnd this happening mostly with old people.

Last edited by a moderator:

People who have a huge order of groceries in front of you and wait until the very last item is rung up before they pull out their checkbooks. Seriously, you can't start filling it out while the cashier is checking it out, save for the dollar amount?

how about just "People who pay for groceries with checks." It's not 1987 anymore. There are these things called check/ATM cards.

how about just "People who pay for groceries with checks." It's not 1987 anymore. There are these things called check/ATM cards.
That doesn't bother me as much as them waiting for the order to finish to even START filling the ####### check out. But, yeah, the big picture is just get rid of checks period.

For now, I agree with #3. One of those ####ers did that to me last night in a 15 items or less line and proceeded to incessantly hit on the checkout lady, making it take even more time.

1. People who don't reserve ahead of time at Redbox kiosks and act like this is the first time they have ever rented a movie. They seem to be looking for the VHS option to no avail.

2. People who order extra food at the drive thru window after they paid and got their first order while your food is ready to go sitting at the window chilling.

3. People who hug the speed limit in the left lanes on freeways.

4. People who make complete stops to make a right hand turn into a strip mall.

5. People who have to use government handouts at the checkout register for beer and non essentials.

6. People who mislabel prices in retail stores causing sudden blackouts for patrons at the check outs.

7. People who post in the FFA only

8. Cliff and all his aliases

9. Jesus Christ

10. Roger Goodell

1. People who don't reserve ahead of time at Redbox kiosks and act like this is the first time they have ever rented a movie. They seem to be looking for the VHS option to no avail.

2. People who order extra food at the drive thru window after they paid and got their first order while your food is ready to go sitting at the window chilling.

3. People who hug the speed limit in the left lanes on freeways.

4. People who make complete stops to make a right hand turn into a strip mall.

5. People who have to use government handouts at the checkout register for beer and non essentials.

6. People who mislabel prices in retail stores causing sudden blackouts for patrons at the check outs.

7. People who post in the FFA only

8. Cliff and all his aliases

9. Jesus Christ

10. Roger Goodell
You cant buy beer with food stamps

What do you consider non essentials?

1. People who don't get their ### all the way into the left turn lane, thus forcing me to come to a complete stop until I can safely get around them.

2. People who don't follow the rules of the road. You're not being polite when you've been sitting at a 4 way stop and then try to wave me through when you're supposed to proceed. It just creates uncertainty and them we both end up doing the stop-start thing.

3. People who drive 10 miles under the speed limit and I can't pass them for miles because it's a bendy road with double lines all the way....grrrrrr

4. People who stop and chat in the freaking middle of grocery store aisles. Move your ### out of the way, shopping sucks and I want to get the hell out of there.

5. Commercials that are STILL at double the volume of the TV show. It's a PITA to have to work the volume constantly .

Scoresman said:
Also, along these lines, these people don't realize this is for express customers and they could be helped much quicker going through a traditional line.

Also, people who go through the drive thru ordering $30+ dollars worth of food. Go inside.

I'm a pretty laid back guy, but people who don't use their turn signals infuriate me. Also when they slow down to a near stop, then flip it on right before they turn.

The people that took pokerstars away from me.

the religious right in Missouri that made strip clubs basically illegal/worthless

dentists

2 outers

The guy, right now at 9:30, power drilling something into his wall (shared wall, condo) for the last 15 minutes. WTF dude? You had all day to do this and if school was not cancelled for tomorrow (cold), I'd be pounding on that wall right now.

Effing lunatic.

Not to mention the amount of screaming I hear from kids, wife at all times during the day on the weekend from the place. People moved in, I think on the 1st. WTF

The guy, right now at 9:30, power drilling something into his wall (shared wall, condo) for the last 15 minutes. WTF dude? You had all day to do this and if school was not cancelled for tomorrow (cold), I'd be pounding on that wall right now.

Effing lunatic.

Not to mention the amount of screaming I hear from kids, wife at all times during the day on the weekend from the place. People moved in, I think on the 1st. WTF
It's 9:30, not midnight.

Users who are viewing this thread