What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Hardest You've Ever Laughed? (1 Viewer)

Soulfly3

Footballguy
Youtube edition.

Post the video, and let's all have a good laugh.

Tough week over here and I need all the laughs I can get.

This one, Im sure 95% of you have seen... but it's the hardest I ever laughed hearing a story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PseNrUeSmXk

Gets me every 6 months or so, after a couple Brandy's. Good god.

Some of these -- I'm thinking Nipsey's, jon_mx's, and RN's are absolutely hilarious.

Nothing could be better, except for the whole Airplane! movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hardest I've ever laughed (often, by the way) has no YouTube link. When you had too many veggies and protein shakes, and you start cropdusting in a public place.... and then people walk RIGHT into it. Watching their disgusted reaction absolutely kills me. Of course, I have the same sense of humor as an 8-year-old.

The hardest I've ever laughed (often, by the way) has no YouTube link. When you had too many veggies and protein shakes, and you start cropdusting in a public place.... and then people walk RIGHT into it. Watching their disgusted reaction absolutely kills me. Of course, I have the same sense of humor as an 8-year-old.
This is useless without vid.

That's a classic. I swear it sounds like she broke a couple of ribs.

Smoking a couple bowls with some friends and watching the Howie Mandel 1990-ish Showtime special. I thought my head was going to pop off.

Users who are viewing this thread