What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for 3 NEW dynasty owners (1 Viewer)

Kings Ransom

Footballguy
Looking for 3 new owners for an existing dynasty league that is entering its 8th year... 9 owners have been in the league for years so we are looking for 3 people who would like to make a serious commitment to a dynasty league. Its a 12 team league, with 24 man rosters.. no idp, no IR or taxi squad.. $150 US league fees with a $75 deposit for the 2nd year... PPR with 10 starters 1QB/2-3RB/3-4WR/TE/K/DEF check out league scoring and other specifics at http://www16.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/28772#0 There will be a dispersal draft for the 3 new owners which will take place as soon as they are found...

Here is the list of players that will be in the dispersal draft:

Cutler, Jay CHI QB

Flacco, Joe BAL QB

Locker, Jake TEN QB

Ponder, Christian MIN QB

Choice, Tashard BUF RB

Jones, Felix DAL RB

Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB

McCluster, Dexter KCC RB

Saine, Brandon GBP RB

Turner, Michael ATL RB

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Jackson, Vincent TBB WR

Knox, Johnny CHI WR

Meachem, Robert SDC WR

Morgan, Josh WAS WR

Rice, Sidney SEA WR

Wallace, Mike PIT WR

Williams, Roy CHI WR

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE

Bironas, Rob TEN PK

Jets, New York NYJ Def

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def

Delhomme, Jake HOU QB

Jackson, Tarvaris SEA QB

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB

Smith, Alex SFO QB

Young, Vince PHI QB

Blount, LeGarrette TBB RB

Hardesty, Montario CLE RB

Karim, Deji JAC RB

Thomas, Daniel MIA RB

Tomlinson, LaDainian NYJ RB

Wells, Beanie ARI RB

Burleson, Nate DET WR

Cotchery, Jerricho PIT WR

Garcon, Pierre WAS WR

Holmes, Santonio NYJ WR

Jennings, Greg GBP WR

Boss, Kevin KCC TE

Chandler, Scott BUF TE

Olsen, Greg CAR TE

Pettigrew, Brandon DET TE

Gould, Robbie CHI PK

Suisham, Shaun PIT PK

Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def

Brees, Drew NOS QB

Moore, Matt MIA QB

Vick, Michael PHI QB

Carter, Delone IND RB

Jackson, Fred BUF RB

Leshoure, Mikel DET RB

Reece, Marcel OAK RB

Smith, Kevin DET RB

Avant, Jason PHI WR

Collie, Austin IND WR

Evans, Lee FA WR

Hill, Jason DEN WR

Jones, Julio ATL WR

Kerley, Jeremy NYJ WR

Smith, Steve CAR WR

Williams, Kyle SFO WR

Ballard, Jake NYG TE

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

Kendricks, Lance STL TE

Cundiff, Billy BAL PK

Novak, Nick SDC PK

Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def

Saints, New Orleans NOS Def

Also included in the draft will be the following ROOKIE draft picks for this year:

picks 1.02, 1.04, 1.07, 2.02, 2.04, 2.07, 3.02, 3.04, 3.07

If you interested or have questions, please contact me at aljr48@hotmail.com

Wanted to bump this - I am a member of this league and wanted to say it's a great group of owners who have been together for a while...lots of talent available here as well.

If you're asking for 2013 deposits, how are all these teams full price? Didn't the previous owners pay deposits as well?

I'm not the commish, but I think he wants to ensure solid owners who will stick around a while....

If you're asking for 2013 deposits, how are all these teams full price? Didn't the previous owners pay deposits as well?
Unfortunately NO, and that was huge mistake on my part.... Last year was the first year we needed to have new owners to the league,so the 3 new owners promised they would be around, played last year and bailed... As the other 9 of us are serious dynasty owners, we really are looking for 3 more committed owners.. Now I can be flexible on the deposit for 2013, but some form of deposit will be required... I never understood why someone would want to join a dynasty league and only play for 1 year????

Just ONE more owner needed... this is a great league guys, been going strong now for years... lots of great players available for the dispersal draft... Come on and join the fun!!!!!!

I'm very interested, but I have a couple of questions. Is the Disp/Draft going to be 1,2,3,3,2,1,1,2,3 etc? Also how are the 3 Draft spots going to be determined? Also, can I see the league scoring and the Free Agents other than those that you listed?

Thanks

Looked at League scoring and FAs. Can we pick FAs during the Disp/Draft?

Last edited by a moderator:
LEAGUE NOW FULL.... sorry to everyone who tried to get a hold of me in the last day but we have our final owner set... good luck to everyone going forward looking for leagues...

Users who are viewing this thread