What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 team startup dynasty league- ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT (1 Viewer)

fruity pebbles

Footballguy
We are starting a 32 team dynasty league. We already have 31 guys, all of whom are top notch. But we are typically in leagues with the same core of guys and really want some fresh faces.

League will be $25 a year and we are going to ask for 3 years upfront to attract long term individuals. Money will be held by leaguesafe.

League will have an auction initial draft and then 3 round rookies drafts thereafter.

Red Dog scoring and lineup rules. .5/1/1.5 ppr for rb/wr/te. IDP. starting 1qb, 1rb, 3wr, 1te, 1rb/te flex, 1dt, 2de, 3lber, 2cb, 2safety.

Anyways, if you think you may be interested let me know. We are obviously looking for hardcore guys or gals looking to take up a 32 team challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are seriously thinking about starting a 32 team dynasty league. Obviously a large undertaking so wanted to gauge interest before proceeding too far. We already have 10 guys, all of whom are top notch. Dirtyhalos, comfortably numb, few others who are on all the time. But we are typically in leagues with the same core of guys and really want some fresh faces. League will be $25 a year and we are going to ask for two years upfront. Money will be held by leaguesafe.League will have an auction initial draft and then 3 round rookies drafts thereafter.Red Dog scoring and lineup rules. .5/1/1.5 ppr for rb/wr/te. IDP starting 1qb, 1rb, 3wr, 1te, 1rb/te flex, 1dt, 2de, 3lber, 2cb, 2safety. Anyways, if you think you may be interested let me know. We are obviously looking for hardcore guys or gals looking to take up a 32 team challenge.
im interested

'8ebok24 said:
'fruity pebbles said:
We are seriously thinking about starting a 32 team dynasty league. Obviously a large undertaking so wanted to gauge interest before proceeding too far. We already have 10 guys, all of whom are top notch. Dirtyhalos, comfortably numb, few others who are on all the time. But we are typically in leagues with the same core of guys and really want some fresh faces. League will be $25 a year and we are going to ask for two years upfront. Money will be held by leaguesafe.League will have an auction initial draft and then 3 round rookies drafts thereafter.Red Dog scoring and lineup rules. .5/1/1.5 ppr for rb/wr/te. IDP starting 1qb, 1rb, 3wr, 1te, 1rb/te flex, 1dt, 2de, 3lber, 2cb, 2safety. Anyways, if you think you may be interested let me know. We are obviously looking for hardcore guys or gals looking to take up a 32 team challenge.
im interested
we would love to have you.

I'm interested. PM me the details.
Your inbox is full.thanks for the interest. Here's the league link, still a work in progress

http://www16.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/66153#0

32 team dynasty league, $25 a year, two years in advance held by leaguesafe

Full idp

looks like its going to be 1qb, 1rb, 2wrs, 1te, 2 rb/wr/te flex for offense

equalized scoring among positions

40 man rosters

initial auction draft and 3 round rookie draft in subsequent years

any questions let me know. Have 20 of 32 teams so far. Hand picking each guy, gonna be a good group.

mike

So the scoring I saw at Reddog is the scoring that will be used no changes?Just wondering starting to gameplan already.

'fruity pebbles said:
'dickey moe said:
Your inbox is full.thanks for the interest. Here's the league link, still a work in progress

Full idp

40 man rosters

any questions let me know. Have 20 of 32 teams so far. Hand picking each guy, gonna be a good group.

mike
Alright -- I'm in. I'll take the Browns!

'fruity pebbles said:
'dickey moe said:

Full idp

40 man rosters

mike
awesome. still showing your inbox as full. can you send me your name and email address.mike

'fruity pebbles said:
'dickey moe said:

Full idp

40 man rosters

mike
awesome. still showing your inbox as full. can you send me your name and email address.mike
ok pm sent

'fruity pebbles said:
'dickey moe said:

Full idp

40 man rosters

mike
Scratch that -- I'll try to stay more local. Gimme the 49ers.

'fruity pebbles said:
'dickey moe said:

Full idp

40 man rosters

mike
Scratch that -- I'll try to stay more local. Gimme the 49ers.
49ers are yours

Good job Mike,

I have updated the league page with the new scoring for QB's already.

When you search scoring results for last year, you can get an idea on what to expect with QB's now.

Ok....I'd like to be in.....I'll take either the Saints or Colts....

If you will let me in that is....

BertUMC@aol.com

Interested. Would take the Bucs or the Saints.

Have been commishioning leagues for about a decade, keeper leagues included.

Been involved in IDP heavy salary cap and multi year contract leagues for about 3 years now, commished this league last year, and its running smoothly.

www15.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/48540#0

pm me here or email me at sconny@gmail.com

Im in the league and so far everyone has been great. Commish is on top of everything. Im confident this gets moving.

Users who are viewing this thread