What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

? about Erin Henderson (1 Viewer)

nobiz

Footballguy
12-team league, we start 5 DPs (DL, LB, DB, DP, DP). Our scoring system is tame, but, even so, Tackles alone rarely shine.

Erin Henderson is a FA, and I'm thinking about putting a Waiver claim in on him. His Tackles are freaky, but he doesn't put up a lot else.

I already have Burfict. Henderson would slot in at DP and have to compete against elite Safeties as well.

My first question is, does he play on 3rd down? (Apologies- I don't know how to look this up). We only have 6 Bench spots so they are at an extreme premium, and they are at DAL this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a Minny homer but what does the future hold for him? Is he just a guy filling in on a losing season or his is job some what safe for next season.

KellysHeroes said:
Not a Minny homer but what does the future hold for him? Is he just a guy filling in on a losing season or his is job some what safe for next season.
He's not the impact player his brother was. He's good in run defense but terrible in coverage.

If he starts again next season it will be because the Vikes chose to address other needs first (fairly likely).

Users who are viewing this thread