What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TV Shows that SHOULD come back.... (1 Viewer)

To VA703's point - The Man Show

Third Watch - Awesome cop/paramedic/fire fighter show. Cancelled on a huge cliffhanger.

The Unit - Military drama...also just kind of cancelled. Never found a show quite like it.

Rocket City Red Necks - Like Mythbusters meets Swamp People. Good humor for the science minded...(might not be cancelled, but haven't seen episodes in a while)

Not sure it's my top choice but what comes to mind right now is Life starring Damian Lewis (Homeland) I watched the first and only two seasons on hulu a while back after the series had already been canceled but I really enjoyed it.

Not sure it's my top choice but what comes to mind right now is Life starring Damian Lewis (Homeland) I watched the first and only two seasons on hulu a while back after the series had already been canceled but I really enjoyed it.
I couldn't remember the name of this show, but you are spot on here. It was a good show.

I couldn't remember the name of this show, but you are spot on here. It was a good show.
I was just talking about this show the other day. It was pretty awesome. NBC never gave it a chance, though.

To VA703's point - The Man Show

Third Watch - Awesome cop/paramedic/fire fighter show. Cancelled on a huge cliffhanger.

The Unit - Military drama...also just kind of cancelled. Never found a show quite like it.

Rocket City Red Necks - Like Mythbusters meets Swamp People. Good humor for the science minded...(might not be cancelled, but haven't seen episodes in a while)
I cannot believe there is not a show that deals with active SOF guys.

Lots of CIA type stuff out there, but nothing military.

We need a Generation Kill type series.

I thought Bradley Whitfield and MAtthew Perry were pretty funny together on Studio 60 but they turned into a political show and killed it and the rest of the case wasn't great.

Rubicon

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (but rename it to something not ####, and kill off the mom)

Rome

Heroes

Users who are viewing this thread