What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post New Peterson Trade Offers Here (1 Viewer)

Bruce Hammond

Footballguy
Offers sent, offers received, the good ones, the bad ones, the ridiculously bad ones, and anything actually accepted.

Even thoughts on what you'd reasonably offer or accept. It's all good.

(As an AP owner I'm expecting the Ray Rice offer to come my way soon. "But he's younger and has faster hands!")

But seriously, lots of uncertainty right now and in the coming days/weeks(?) so let's keep up with the perceived trade value side of this AP news.

Go.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a Yahoo Pro league I was just offered

MJD
Mike Evans
Pierre Thomas
Asiata
San Francisco

For Peterson.

What is Peterson worth in trade (redraft, standard) right now?

I might try to bail on him right here and now with the guy who made me an offer.

Somebody like Rashad Jennings? (ten team standard 2RB redraft league)

No ####### idea how this is going to turn out for AP

In dynasty I offered DeAndre Hopkins and then revoked after finding out AP won't play this week.

Not sure with this one as we are dealing with a child here. I'd imagine that this could have a different reaction among teammates than the usual.....I know I would have a problem with it. Too many unknowns yet to be trading/trading for Peterson right now IMO.

I offered Lamar Miller in one league and J Bell in another straight up for him. You never know who will bite.

PPR dynasty

Was Offered this and rejected immediately

Give: AP & D.Adams

Get: Vereen & Marvin Jones

2nd offer

Give: AP

Get: Wheaton

His value is about to drop to zero in redraft so you should be selling for whatever you can get. The level of delusion about this case cannot last.

I was offered J Dwyer for him in 12 team PPR Keeper.

He intended it to be insulting. He accomplished his goal.

This was his counter to me offering Ten WR K Wright, NO RB P Thomas, Den WR C Latimore for Cin WR AJ Green. (he is desperate for RB). He asked for this offer... but I switched Latimore for Nicks (as I sent Nicks in deal to get Garcon).

I don't know what you AP guys have been doing the past week but there is a very low tolerance for this domestics violence stuff. The only way I could see AP playing again this year would be if he somehow gets the case postponed so they can't punish him yet. But based on the black eye the NFL already has I believe they would suspend him as soon as possible.

After the Rice debacle, Peterson will never play another down in the NFL. He beat his 4 year old son with a switch. It appears he hit him dozens of times with it, bruised him, and made him bleed. There are police photos of this. They've been made public. Peterson has admitted to the police he did this.

I'm not sure which will happen first, but I'm very confident these two things will happen in the very near future.

1. The Vikings will terminate his contract.

2. The NFL will suspend him indefinitely.

If you can get a ham sandwich for him, take it.

He should go to jail, but in today's legal system, he may be able to avoid that with great lawyers.

It's very possible (maybe even likely) that Peterson is done for the season.

The timing could not possibly have been worse for him as the NFL and it's commissioner are still licking the wounds of the Ray Rice incident.

With a warrant out for Peterson's arrest combined with the incredibly negative attention the league has been getting for the Ray Rice incident I expect a swift decision + a substantial penalty for Peterson.

I can't see the NFL letting him play while the justice system sorts this incident out.

Kitrick Taylor said:
After the Rice debacle, Peterson will never play another down in the NFL. He beat his 4 year old son with a switch. It appears he hit him dozens of times with it, bruised him, and made him bleed. There are police photos of this. They've been made public. Peterson has admitted to the police he did this.

I'm not sure which will happen first, but I'm very confident these two things will happen in the very near future.

He should go to jail, but in today's legal system, he may be able to avoid that with great lawyers.
you don't know what you're talking about

Kitrick Taylor said:

you don't know what you're talking

Yeah, we don't know how much of all that is true he could have had some scratches from playing and his step dad and mom made a big deal about it. People will do anything for money. I'm not saying it's right that he went that far but I got my ### kicked as as kid and I'm glad that I did. My kid will probably get his ### spanked when he is a little ####. This world is crazy now days you can't touch your child without getting into trouble. Back in my day when you got your ### kicked and were held accountable there wasn't kids shooting up schools or malls. The wasn't kids treating adults with the mad disrespect I see now days. You guys maybe upset but that's my opinion he shouldn't be punished extremely hard until there is more light shed into this situation.

Kitrick Taylor said:

I actually think he does.

Kitrick Taylor said:

So you're pretty confident then that the NFL is going to say it's okay to beat a 4year bloody with a switch, but don't throw a punch at a woman?

Kitrick Taylor said:

So you're pretty confident then that the NFL is going to say it's okay to beat a 4year bloody with a switch, but don't throw a punch at a woman?
You are right, of course, all Ray Rice did was "throw a punch at a woman"

That is a totally accurate, unbiased, straight-up representation of what happened

In Dynasty....go get him for peanuts. He is probably done for this year. Next year he will be reinstated as will Rice.

Some people do not think this but if Vick can get reinstated, both of them can. (killing and abusing multiple animals/setting up an entertainment system for said abuse to occur is way worse than a moment of anger directed at somebody you care about, the drunkdriver murderers are also worse)

If they are not reinstated, it will become a racial issue as the bum owner only got a few games and a pittance of a fine for his awful behavior. This actually might be good for AP, once less year of wear and tear on his body and then next year he gets to play for the Packers.

I just offered Shonn Greene & Jeremy Hill (My RB5 and 6) for Peterson in a 12 team PPR Redraft. Owner accepted within the hour.

I have nice solid depth, and figure I can sit and wait and see if AP's situation works out. If not, oh well, worth the gamble.

I was just offered

Cobb + Asiata + M Evans + MJD

for Peterson + Garcon

Yahoo Pro league (10 tean, 2RB/3WR, standard)

I am seriously tempted by this, I want Cobb

Users who are viewing this thread